GF replay ticketing info discrepancy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

GF replay ticketing info discrepancy

Ok, as 16 game members hoping to get tickets this time I'm having to entrust others to attempt to purchase for me as I'll be at work.
Wanting to streamline the process as much as possible I decided to do a "run through" on the ticketek site with my daughter so she knows what to expect.
Now the e-mail from the club clearly says up to 8 tickets per transaction, but the ticketek site states club members and general public reserve 4 tickets per transaction.
Now I don't know which is correct, but just wanted to give a heads up to anybody it might affect.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
saints4ever
Club Player

it is up to 8 tickets for competing club members, 4 is for general public. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... AFLGRAND10

cheers

SaintDebi
Club Player

Yep. Until you actually log in and run through as if purchasing.
When you click on buy now it takes you to the next page. On the right hand side it says:

Club and AFL Members Please Note:

The following ticket limits apply to each of the Reserves.
- AFL Reserve - 16 tickets per transaction
- MCC Reserve - 8 tickets per transaction
- Club Members and General Public Reserve - 4 tickets per transaction

There is a limit of 10 tickets per event when making a purchase on the Ticketek website, should you wish to purchase more than 10 tickets please contact us on 132 849.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
saintnick12
Club Player

Its supposed to be 8 for club members, and the page prior to that says 8 as well as the printed info on the AFL page. I can see where you are seeing that Saintdebi, and it looks like a misprint as all the other parts seem to be correct. But given that is that last page before you put the numbers in where the error is, lets hope its all ok tomorrow.

At least it won't affect you or I as we only need 4 :wink:
But a good heads up for others to be aware of when they are booking.
It should accept 8 as per all the printed info

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
georgie girl
Club Player

I know exactly where you read that from - it is very ambiguous and contradicts what is written elsewhere on the same site, which is the 8 tickets per transaction. I went into panic mode at first when I read that bc we are a family of 5!

Just remembered that when my daughter called Ticketek up today - they also said 8 tickets per transaction for members. So hopefully that is correct!!
Last edited by georgie girl on Mon 27 Sep 2010 12:29am, edited 1 time in total.

SaintDebi
Club Player

I am pretty sure you are right saintnick, and also assumed its a typo, but just wanted to make people aware in advance, just in case....

mordi
Club Player

from the first page;

COMPETING CLUB MEMBERS

Tickets can be purchased via call centre or online from Monday 9am (agencies sales will not be available on Monday)
Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one (1) ticket per member, with a maximum of eight (8) tickets per transaction.

What's the Point of it All?
SaintDebi
Club Player

mordi wrote:from the first page;

COMPETING CLUB MEMBERS

Tickets can be purchased via call centre or online from Monday 9am (agencies sales will not be available on Monday)
Membership cards and concession ID will be required at point of collection. There will be a maximum of one (1) ticket per member, with a maximum of eight (8) tickets per transaction.
Yes. And thats what the e-mail clearly states too. And I would hope that's correct.
I'm not trying to say thats wrong, but it DOES have different info on the next page, and I just don't want anybody getting caught out JUST IN CASE.