to all the early leavers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

to all the early leavers

thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you...... :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

already a 4 page thread on this ....sting

saint4life
stinger
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:already a 4 page thread on this ....sting

first time i have been on here...haven't read anything...and don't intend to...might read the report on the dinner...is all....mean what i said in the op....they disgust me.....

Solar
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

first time i have been on here...haven't read anything...and don't intend to...might read the report on the dinner...is all....mean what i said in the op....they disgust me.....
your a hero!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
stinger wrote:

your a hero!

and your a prick......so...???

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

I dont think empty seats would of made a difference. Saints supporters would of been abused regardless. They would of flooded the areas and all of that.
And for the people who left early enough to avoid the insults, luckly they can log on and get insulted from our own.

This whole argument is rubbish. You want to be angry- direct at the club- they lost, not the supporters.
Some of us just are not as 'man' as you Stinger.. :roll:

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
saintlee
Club Player

I just don't understand this whole "stay to the bitter end" nonsense....game was well and truely over, people want to beat the crowds and get home....I leave games early all the time and I will continue to do so...

Solar
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:I dont think empty seats would of made a difference. Saints supporters would of been abused regardless. They would of flooded the areas and all of that.
And for the people who left early enough to avoid the insults, luckly they can log on and get insulted from our own.

This whole argument is rubbish. You want to be angry- direct at the club- they lost, not the supporters.
he is all class isn't he :roll:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Solar wrote: your a hero!

boys, boys...everyone knows it's you're :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:I dont think empty seats would of made a difference. Saints supporters would of been abused regardless. They would of flooded the areas and all of that.

i'm not going to retract one word...saw a sixty year old saints supporter punched in the eye after he tried to stop that filth invading our area..if you are one of the ones who left you need to go find your balls....disgraceful behaviour from so called supporters.....as i said...weak as piss...i knew some of you deserters would abuse me for posting the truth....so what...such pple mean as much to me as the dog s*** i just sprayed off my shoes.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
stinger wrote:
Solar wrote: your a hero!

yeah i know..he's just not worth the time it would have taken me to correct my post...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

This post is a disgrace. Where does it say that you need to stay to the end?

It's a free world.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Re: to all the early leavers

stinger wrote:thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you...... :evil:
F*** OFF arsewipe :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:This post is a disgrace. Where does it say that you need to stay to the end?

It's a free world.
if you left early...then you are the disgrace ...not this post.....when did you loose your balls...???...

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

OK Stinger. Have a dip at me then.

I'm not afraid to say I got out early, couldn't watch us continue to play like that any more.

Do the rules change for me though, as I was surrounded totally by Collingwood fans? One whom I threatened wouldn't see the end of the game if he didn't stop turning round to me and drop F's and C's right infront of my mother (who is Collingwood for that matter).

Open shot, let's see it...

They walk amongst us...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:This post is a disgrace. Where does it say that you need to stay to the end?

It's a free world.
if you left early...then you are the disgrace ...not this post.....when did you loose your balls...???...
You're an idiot.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
stinger wrote:thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

F*** OFF arsewipe :wink:

be surprised if you left early even though your are a known wanker. :wink: :wink: :lol:

markp
Saintsational Legend

Wow... what a monumental a-hole! :lol:

First good laugh I've had since the game , ta.

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

I hardly think the people that left early are responsible for the gentleman getting punched in the face. I would think its the person throwing the punch.

I wasnt at the game, i was at a friends bbq.
I took my scarf off! OFF!

and after about half an hour later, i picked it back up and I cried in to in!

I guess i cannot really call myself a supporter at all.

I dont follow this argument about staying to the end for the 'boys'. They dont play for the supporters they play for the pay check.
disheartened maybe to see the seats begin to empty.. but broken hearted were the people who were filling the seats.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:OK Stinger. Have a dip at me then.

I'm not afraid to say I got out early, couldn't watch us continue to play like that any more.

Do the rules change for me though, as I was surrounded totally by Collingwood fans? One whom I threatened wouldn't see the end of the game if he didn't stop turning round to me and drop F's and C's right infront of my mother (who is Collingwood for that matter).

Open shot, let's see it...
if you were in danger and are a wuss...no you could leave....

did you take your mother with you ?? :roll:

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

oh whatever stinger, like dals da bomb wrote, go and direct your anger towards the club, if they had not been playing such pathetic football on Grand Final day then every single St Kilda supporter would have still been there.

People chose not to put up with abuse on and off the field, this rubbish about the ones leaving early means they are not true supporter, well bite me. because I left early.
I could not handle the torment any longer. I couldn't tell you what happened for the last 20 minutes of the 3rd qrt for having my head in my hands crying my eyes out. But yes leaving crying my eyes out means I am not a true supporter..... ummmm interesting.

I understand you are hurting, news flash WE ALL ARE, why eat up our own, we should all be sticking by each other. The filth will love the fact we are turning on our own right now.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
jroberts:)
Club Player

Totally agree Stinger, its crazy, some of the posts recently have been dispicable, starting to annoy me too! Where is the faith & belief that saints supporters are known for?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:I hardly think the people that left early are responsible for the gentleman getting punched in the face. I would think its the person throwing the punch.

I wasnt at the game, i was at a friends bbq.
I took my scarf off! OFF!

and after about half an hour later, i picked it back up and I cried in to in!

I guess i cannot really call myself a supporter at all.

I dont follow this argument about staying to the end for the 'boys'. They dont play for the supporters they play for the pay check.
disheartened maybe to see the seats begin to empty.. but broken hearted were the people who were filling the seats.
of course they are responsible....f*** me.....they would not have been there if the desterters hadn't given up their seats...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

It's a free world.
'Lose'.

Unless said balls are detachable, of course. In which case: 'loosen'.

For a lawyer, you're shitty speller and a horrible punctuator.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'