To those fellow footy jumper collectors

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

To those fellow footy jumper collectors

I have a St Kilda 03 heritage jumper. It has an authentic v-neck collar (player issue guernsey standard from 04 to 06) and the 03 heritage logo and Saints shield is subliminated, not ironed on. But, it has Piping Hot as a sponsor, but my understanding of the 03 heritage round apparel was that it was sponsored by Sekem. Also, the collar was black, whereas this one is black with a white tip. Anyone know the details? A 2004 re-production?

[/img]

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
chook23
Saintsational Legend

From Burke game V Richmond

I have one from set that did not get used (spare jumper allocated blood use) No 54 from club....

black band (arm holes)

sekem

saint4life
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Here is a pic

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Davo027
Club Player

The original one I have has a fully black collar, sekem name in the centre & the St Kilda logo above the Mortgage House logo...

just like this one:
http://www.stkildamatchwornguernsey.com ... eround.htm

For more info www.saints.com.au

The above views are those of the author and not necessarily those of the clubs or the AFL.