The girl talkd on FoxFM this morning. Report and link posted

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

The girl talkd on FoxFM this morning. Report and link posted

I was going to put another word in but thought I better not...
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Mon 21 Feb 2011 11:01am, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Still waiting...... people have been ringing in thou.... she has been coping it

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

did she turn up?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah what happened??

http://kimduthie.blogspot.com/
(feb 16th)
yeah sure, like that farking happened

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Heres a song of her

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

(sorry on the delay, 2 kids keeps me on my toes)
Well pretty much what we already know but here it is in summary

* Admitted that she was doing it to set Nixon up in the beginning and stated once again that she didn't know he was married. She also said she is not physically attracted to him but is now emotionally attached.

* Claimed it started right after the mediation between St Kilda FC and her. The first time he went around there nothing happened and knew that it would take time to work him down as he didn't trust her.

* Claims that he was going to her hotel everynight for a few days straight.

* She claims she has recorded all the convo's on the phone and has a picture of him just in his jocks laying on her bed.

* They played her a clip of what Nixon said this morning (about how he was trying to help her get her life back on track, setup a life plan and that he had spoken to her parents) Her reaction was " What the Hell" she generally sounded surprised at what Nixon has said.
(I'm only reporting this remember)

*She also claims that she has spoken to him as late as this morning and last night and he has gone back to be harsh and blunt with her.

* She stated that she doesn't think she needs help and that she knows what she is doing. She believes she has power and does not appear to be concern for her well being.

The fox have put it up on their page if you want to hear it..... (Just hope my reporting is correct now I have found a link lol )

http://www.fox.com.au/shows/mattandjo/b ... -bgk2.html

In Ross Get lost!

Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

And I thought the music on Nova and Fox was the only crap they played........

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Beno88 wrote:And I thought the music on Nova and Fox was the only crap they played........
Yeah, sandwich that outrageous story of indecent morality right between Britney Speared and Lady Gag Gag!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
* They played her a clip of what Nixon said this morning (about how he was trying to help her get her life back on track, setup a life plan and that he had spoken to her parents) Her reaction was " What the Hell" she generally sounded surprised at what Nixon has said.

l
Life plan? So he is a self appointed life coach now? Didnt know Ricky was a qualified psychologist!

God bless his little heart for taking his time unpaid to provide assistance and his many years experience dealing with troubled teens. His Masters Degree in Social Work and psychology and years working in womens shelters should prove invaluable. Isnt he just a selfless caring guy for trying to help get her life "on track". Great work Ricky - Id also like some free life coaching also as my life isnt going the way id like it. Are you available to provide me some life coaching and help with a plan?

Im male by the way. But im sure this wont stop you helping a fellow in need?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

l
Life plan? So he is a self appointed life coach now? Didnt know Ricky was a qualified psychologist!

God bless his little heart for taking his time unpaid to provide assistance and his many years experience dealing with troubled teens. His Masters Degree in Social Work and psychology and years working in womens shelters should prove invaluable. Isnt he just a selfless caring guy for trying to help get her life "on track". Great work Ricky - Id also like some free life coaching also as my life isnt going the way id like it. Are you available to provide me some life coaching and help with a plan?

You have made your feelings well known Con.

However, no matter how bad Nixon may look from all this, and no matter that it is almost impossible to see why he would allow himself to get into this situation, the fact that "the girl" involved is "THE GIRL" is sufficient reason for me to allow this to play itself out a bit more before I pass judgement.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

l

Maybe, just maybe, he was well intentioned. He did discuss it with her parents, remember...Presumably they agreed to him playing a part in their evil progeny's descent to oblivion?

We wouldn't want them or their skank to accept any responsibility, though, would we.

She is, after all, an innocent minor.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

l

Maybe, just maybe, he was well intentioned. He did discuss it with her parents, remember...Presumably they agreed to him playing a part in their evil progeny's descent to oblivion?

We wouldn't want them or their skank to accept any responsibility, though, would we.

At best hes naive then. Lets assume the best and his motives were honourable - professionals in these fields and (knowing her history) know always to have a female present during dealings.

If she has done anything illegal than charges should be laid like anyone else and Ricky should make a formal complaint with the the police.
If he doesnt make a formal complaint with police i will ask why not?

However it is possible hes telling the truth - and she knows he wont press charges because she has dirt on Roo or Gilbo?

He may have been trying to win her over to protect Roo and Gilbo and his business interests.

In that case its a sticky situation!
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Mon 21 Feb 2011 12:10pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Thinline wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:

l

At best hes naive then. Lets assume the best and his motives were honourable - professionals in these fields and (knowing her history) know always to have a female present during dealings.
We are dealing with self important bogans here Con. They ain't that bright.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Ricky was only trying to help the girl out that night.

Of her pyjamas.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:Ricky was only trying to help the girl out that night.

Of her pyjamas.
I think she's got that one covered Grumps :D

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.news.com.au/technology/two-f ... 6009409281

Street cred: Erin Trimmer and Yahn Kumnick using applications on their iPhones. Picture: AdelaideNow Source: The Advertiser
Young prepared to lie to boost credibility
One in ten regularly fake where they are
They'll pass off witty posts as their own
YOUNG people admit to using tools such as Facebook, Twitter and smartphone apps to appear "cool" rather than communicate.
Research shows image-obsessed mobile phone wielders were prepared to embellish or lie about their activities to boost their credibility among friends.

The Telstra survey showed:

ALMOST half of 18- to 30-year-olds admitted using the Facebook Places "check-in" feature - which allows mobile users at a location such as a bar of cafe to let others know where they are - to make themselves look good

ONE in 10 regularly fake where they are in a bid to improve their social status

A THIRD of Gen Ys confessed to downloading quirky iPhone apps designed to be seen by others rather than be actually used

THE same number admit to claiming Facebook or Twitter posts passed on to friends as their own in an effort to appear clever

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

No matter how true the allegations are, Ricky's on toast.

Failed to protect his back when dealing with a vicious animal in the jungle.

Should have taken an independant hunter with him, or agreed to face off the animal in a clearing in public view.

The very least he is guilty of is gross stupidity.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

From Crikey:

What is the country's most popular newspaper doing paying for the hotel room in which a minor, who, if she is to be believed, had s-x -- and perhaps imbibed alcohol with -- a man 30 years her senior?

The Herald Sun captured AFL player manager Ricky Nixon on camera, leaving a city hotel room at 7.15 in the morning after visiting the infamous, and unnamed for legal reasons, "AFL n-de photo scandal girl". A hotel room they paid for.

The Age today carries the headline: "Not easy to sort fact from fiction in Nixon soap opera". Happy to try doing it in print anyway, they report:

"The girl went to the Herald Sun. The newspaper did not rush to print but wanted time to substantiate the claims, so they put her up in a nearby motel for two nights. Thus they were on hand at 7.15am to photograph Nixon leaving the motel."

This is not a classic tabloid sting operation. This involves an under-age girl.

Herald Sun star columnist Mike Sheahan says so himself: "Those inappropriate dealings occurred in a city hotel. It is the same girl Nixon described as vulnerable on radio as recently as December. She is 17, he 47."

So how does his paper justify facilitating that encounter?

"The latest scandal leaves his reputation in tatters," thunders Sheahan.

What about the reputation of his own rag?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Apparently according to her "like" page on facebook

Well that's interesting, I went to copy and paste it and she has already deleted it ...
She had put along the lines that she has just came out of Ch 9 after giving them all the video's, pictures and timeline. Duthie 1, Nixon 0

She is also claiming that she is going to be Fox Fm again after 4 on the Fifi and Jules show..

WHY the hell is the media giving her another 15 minutes of fame is what I want to know...

In Ross Get lost!

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Apparently according to her "like" page on facebook

Well that's interesting, I went to copy and paste it and she has already deleted it ...
She had put along the lines that she has just came out of Ch 9 after giving them all the video's, pictures and timeline. Duthie 1, Nixon 0

She is also claiming that she is going to be Fox Fm again after 4 on the Fifi and Jules show..

WHY the hell is the media giving her another 15 minutes of fame is what I want to know...
Yep, she has given them an almighty tear jerker of an interview if there opening to their show is anything to go by. Fifi and Jules are clueless - thought people had wisened up to this witch by now! Avid FOX listener and thought I would be safe listening to that station to get away from this shite!! Obviously not!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:

Yep, she has given them an almighty tear jerker of an interview if there opening to their show is anything to go by. Fifi and Jules are clueless - thought people had wisened up to this witch by now! Avid FOX listener and thought I would be safe listening to that station to get away from this shite!! Obviously not!!
bet she's not going to the station with Hellier on... but she has spent the day doing the round including SEN- they avoided her last time..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:

I am a avid fox listener as well, it is really disappointing that the station was not only interviewing her but twice in one day...

Once I could accept but twice is joke, I know Matt and Jo said this morning they had lengthy discussions about if they should or not. But why have her on again later in the day on another show.

In Ross Get lost!

BelfastSaint
Club Player

She was arrested about an hour ago ...... something to do with selling the videos...