Training

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Trunch
Club Player

Training

Low impact kicking and handball drills for most of the midfielders followed by 200 and 400 running exercises.

Extra work for Peake probably as he was the sub on the weekend.

Kosi had a long session with both ruck work and forward work. Leading, goal kicking while fatigued and quick ball movement work.

Pics up at www.aflphotos.com.au

Remain educated on the game, stay loyal to St.Kilda
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

thanks trunch

child from the crowd?
Image Image

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Kosi looks good, I realise the ankle is strapped, but it appears by the photo's he was heavily parcipating?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

training was crap. they came out and had a bit of a run/kick and get their photos taken by the media and then all go back inside without signing anything.
i think it was Roo Kosi and Peak who stayed out longer.

p.s, if you are yet to so to seaford and want to, save your petrol money and dont.....its boring and you couldn’t possibly get any further away from civilisation.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
noddy04
Club Player

hey Dools I live in Seaford and its an awesome place. Also for a so called "saints fan" i am always amazed at your negativity to the club and the players. as a senior member of the StKilda Football Club cheersquad I wouldve thought that you would be trying to encourage and support the club in all facets of the game, but hey what would i know? :?:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:hey Dools I live in Seaford and its an awesome place. Also for a so called "saints fan" i am always amazed at your negativity to the club and the players. as a senior member of the StKilda Football Club cheersquad I wouldve thought that you would be trying to encourage and support the club in all facets of the game, but hey what would i know? :?:
i thought you were from an even more boring and uncivilised place, Adelaide?

senior member of the cheer squad? i'm one of the few under the age of 85... do explain...

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
PJ
SS Life Member

i thought you were from an even more boring and uncivilised place, Adelaide?
Spoken like a true bogan.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
noddy04
Club Player

Hey dools you may think its a boring and uncivilised place but you come over here dont you. And yes even though you are only a young boy you have been in the C/S quite a few years havent you. Do all the other c/s members bag the club and players as much as you?

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Definitely a different demographic from the last 40 years.

Ooo he's hot, what's his name.

The only one I know is Riewoldt because I've seen him on facebook.

Who's #42, he's ugly. My response was "No mirrors in your place"?

Kosi looked like he's ready to go.

Gardy made an appearance and is looking fit, was kicking well.

Mini did a bit of handballing with Gardy, was not kicking.

Paul Cahill strutted around as if he owned the place. Not sure 6 goals against Frankston will get him a game in the near future.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:p.s, if you are yet to so to seaford and want to, save your petrol money and dont.....its boring and you couldn’t possibly get any further away from civilisation.
I think most of the fans who journey to Seaford do so to watch our team train; not to see the Seven Wonders of the World :shock: :roll:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:Hey dools you may think its a boring and uncivilised place but you come over here dont you. And yes even though you are only a young boy you have been in the C/S quite a few years havent you. Do all the other c/s members bag the club and players as much as you?
not all but yeah...

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:Definitely a different demographic from the last 40 years.

Ooo he's hot, what's his name.

The only one I know is Riewoldt because I've seen him on facebook.

Who's #42, he's ugly. My response was "No mirrors in your place"?
You're a charmer, that's for sure. :)

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Kosi looks good, I realise the ankle is strapped, but it appears by the photo's he was heavily parcipating?

Parcipate: to sweat as the result of joining in a training activity whilst constantly fearful of fracturing a limb by tripping on the flattest part of the oval.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Quixote
SS Life Member

Dools is untouchable because he went to Xavier :roll: :roll: pffft

Pull your head out of your arse you little krout

The way you carry on I reckon you should be sacked from the cheersquad - get someone in there who gives a chit

Actually, the way you carry on, why don't you piss off and go and barrack for Hawthorn ya little git :roll: :roll:

You, Jefferey and the other soft brained silver spooned toffees would get along just fine :idea:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:Dools is untouchable because he went to Xavier
i could not agree any more

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Hawks fans are too Oakley wearing / Matchbox 20 loving for Dools, I'd suggest Melbourne with it's Audi's and ski lodges :wink:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Hawks fans are too Oakley wearing / Matchbox 20 loving for Dools, I'd suggest Melbourne with it's Audi's and ski lodges :wink:
Audi? HA!!! nothing other than a Mercedes sl600. :wink:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I actually know a close relative of Sir Jeff. Went to Scotch and all- nearly 40 and never had a job. Also know heaps of guys from elite schools that are not ambitious. A few close friends went to elite entry public and only half would be considered successful but all good people. The idea of bagging guys because of where they went to school is s***, I know people that worked crap jobs as single parents to educate their kids, the kids didn't turn into cultural elitists. My most successful mate is a senior partner at a law firm and he is from a hippy Steiner school that didn't let them participate in competitive situations.

Schools mean s***, dick heads come from all walks of life. I'm glad we finally have a training facility that doesn't look like it was from the Eastern bloc even if it takes longer to get there.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I actually know a close relative of Sir Jeff. Went to Scotch and all- nearly 40 and never had a job. Also know heaps of guys from elite schools that are not ambitious. A few close friends went to elite entry public and only half would be considered successful but all good people. The idea of bagging guys because of where they went to school is s***, I know people that worked crap jobs as single parents to educate their kids, the kids didn't turn into cultural elitists. My most successful mate is a senior partner at a law firm and he is from a hippy Steiner school that didn't let them participate in competitive situations.

Schools mean s***, dick heads come from all walks of life. I'm glad we finally have a training facility that doesn't look like it was from the Eastern bloc even if it takes longer to get there.
Think you'll find the Eastern Bloc spent more on their training facilities than their schools. Linenhouse Centre looks like a sterile Eastern Bloc facility. I'm sure the boys are happy to be there with no distractions.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Any chance you guys could come up with a better chant than: "come on Sainters lets go......"?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
PJ
SS Life Member

Xavier is far from untouchable we used to touch them up in footy every year.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Xavier or Broady tech - who cares - Dools is clearly an immature tool. Mates must look up to him being in the CS though in his late teens :lol:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Any chance you guys could come up with a better chant than: "come on Sainters lets go......"?
its 'lets go sainters lets go' :)

fingers
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Hawks fans are too Oakley wearing / Matchbox 20 loving for Dools, I'd suggest Melbourne with it's Audi's and ski lodges :wink:

Hey! I have an audi (or two)!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:

Hey! I have an audi (or two)!
And I have three ski lodges :shock:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)