Our CHEERSQUAD !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Our CHEERSQUAD !!

From where I sit on the wing it appeared that more than 1/2 of them left before the end of the game. Can anyone confirm or deny this? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Our CHEERSQUAD !!

Eastern wrote:From where I sit on the wing it appeared that more than 1/2 of them left before the end of the game. Can anyone confirm or deny this? !!
Cant help you there coz I left before them :arrow:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol
ya gotta laugh at that

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

It was as horrible to watch like the GF2 and I hate Ess supporters and didnt want to hear that song played.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:lol
ya gotta laugh at that
You'll be pleased to know that I stayed till the end. And ...........kept my sock on :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol
yeah it was as bad to watch a s gf 2 pwoit
ill agree there

the girl said the pom poms were still there at the end of the game so it looked like that the cheersquad was there on the telly
cant see em leaving early myself

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

I can tell you from the vantage point of the Locker Room beer garden that the great majority left through the 3rd quarter. I couldn't bring myself to go back in, could tell from the crowd noise when the Bombers scored goals but not the Saints. By the 4th quarter the exodus was already a trickle.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Eastern wrote:From where I sit on the wing it appeared that more than 1/2 of them left before the end of the game. Can anyone confirm or deny this? !!
I wouldn't be suprised. Outside at 3 QTR time the bridge to the station was wall to wall with people.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

do you honestly expect people to sit and watch s***?
i umpired an under 10's game this morning and that was more entertaining than our game.
i was home in bed well before the final siren went.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Nattens
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:i was home in bed well before the final siren went.
Ladies and gentlemen, the voice from one of the best cheer squads in the league.

St Michele
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:do you honestly expect people to sit and watch s***?
i umpired an under 10's game this morning and that was more entertaining than our game.
If they are in the Cheer Squad I do expect them to stay that is what they are there for to be there to support the team thorugh the good and the bad.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Ultimately it depends on how you view your relationship with the club/team. Do you feel they owe you to be competitive otherwise you don't stay/turn up? Or do you feel that it is your responsibility as a supporter to support them in any event?

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
jmcp
Club Player

that is disgraceful. i stayed until the end.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

PakenhamSaint wrote:.. Outside at 3 QTR time the bridge to the station was wall to wall with people.
I was one of them, heading towards the Pakenham train (which actually said it was only going to Flinders Street, but I knew it would turn into something else). Another bloke got on as well and said to me "What was that?" My answer was, "The end of an era."

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

if you had been able to see to level 3 eastern
you would have found that much of level 3 was also half empty by 4th Quarter

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

jmcp wrote:
that is disgraceful. i stayed until the end.
hahaha what are you doing over here?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I'm still there.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I heard that the CS has replaced their old flags with plain white ones.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

awww
cmon you have to stop crying in ya beer cup sometime tonight :?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I stayed till then end. TBH i couldnt give a sh*t if someone leaves, none of my business so why would i care.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
St Lenny
Club Player

THe cheer squad who leave early should really question why they are in the queer squad. Happy to follow through the good times, but turn it up when the going gets tough. So much for "Strength Through Loyalty" :roll: Bow your heads.................

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I couldn't make it tonight, but I found it disappointing on the radio when I think the transition of play was Stanley to Steven to goal....

It was deathly silent, and Quartermain remarked how quiet it was.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Dools, there are legit reasons for occasionally having to leave early, but if youre in the Cheer Squad "we were shyte" is not one of them

Youre big on pumping up the CS tyres when criticised, saying how you selflessly travel the country supporting the team, how you give up oh so many hours making banners etc. Good on you..but to come on here and openly admit "Why should we have to stay when the team were Sh*t" brands you as a downhill skier fairweather supporter of the highest order.

Cheersquad members are supposed to be loyal. Supposed to be the most passionate of the passionate..branded as being a cut above the average fan..yet you can apparently leave early as soon as we play one bad game

Really really poor effort

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Hope the private schoolboy flake was warned for that post that was just deleted.

Absolutely disgraceful

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:THe cheer squad who leave early should really question why they are in the queer squad. Happy to follow through the good times, but turn it up when the going gets tough. So much for "Strength Through Loyalty" :roll: Bow your heads.................
ohh wow thats real mature, hiding behind your computer screen calling us queer. coward.