Walsh is a forward

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

Walsh is a forward

If anything when Riewoldt went out for a week, Walsh could of slotted in beautifully as a power forward with Kossi, seeing as Gamble is not a full foward. Oh well oppurtunity lost move on.

Now everyone's up in arms about Walsh not being selected as a replacement for Zac. What if he gets 8 goals kicked on him? Is he really that good a fullback? i hear his best form has been up forward? Alot of risk not much reward. Especially since we NEED TO WIN this game

Do people really think Ross would keep Tommy in the dark? he seems a pretty open and honest coach and i'm sure Tommy knows where he stands.

Lyon got us to consecutive Grand Finals, should be trusted.

Love you Lenny
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

A bit of a suck up post imo...have some balls son.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Gamble hasn't even been playing much in the F50 though, he has been a link kick, pushes up the ground so Roo can hover inside the 50 more.

Don't underestimate what Ryan has been bringing, as far as roles go, he has been an important part of our turnaround IMO.

Only my opinion, but he shouldn't of been dropped for anyone.

The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

So you would play Walsh @ fullback? please don't talk about my balls

Love you Lenny
The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

SainterK wrote:Gamble hasn't even been playing much in the F50 though, he has been a link kick, pushes up the ground so Roo can hover inside the 50 more.

Don't underestimate what Ryan has been bringing, as far as roles go, he has been an important part of our turnaround IMO.

Only my opinion, but he shouldn't of been dropped for anyone.
Gamble is a clever forward that works hard , IMO he's not a full forward that's all :D

Love you Lenny