one thing i'm sorry about

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

one thing i'm sorry about

is that that prick can't read what we are saying without being a forum member.....i know he used to read ...don't know if he had a sign on nick.....

love turns to hate real quick when deceipt is involved......he cheated on us....and probably did us in early in the finals....kelly stated that he was at least in touch with freo from 4 september.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: one thing i'm sorry about

stinger wrote:is that that prick can't read what we are saying without being a forum member.....i know he used to read ...don't know if he had a sign on nick.....

love turns to hate real quick when deceipt is involved......he cheated on us....and probably did us in early in the finals....kelly stated that he was at least in touch with freo from 4 september.....
Are you joking? Who in their right mind would read this crap? Certainly not someone who thinks.
Last edited by SaintPav on Fri 16 Sep 2011 11:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
stinger wrote:is that that prick can't read what we are saying without being a forum member.....i know he used to read ...don't know if he had a sign on nick.....

Who in their right mind would read this crap? Certainly not someone who thinks.

don't think ross has been thinking with his head lately....maybe he's got a scrubber on ice in the west.... :roll: :twisted:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

don't think ross has been thinking with his head lately....maybe he's got a scrubber on ice in the west.... :roll: :twisted:
Well MM had a little scrubber who worked at a radio station out west and his Mrs said enough, I want to go back east.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Unlike most on here I was never a great fan of the person(?) concerned.My reaction to his departure is a feeling of relief,in that we may now play some watchable footy.His method of departure and dealings withj Freo while still in the finals with Saints tells you what sort of DOG he was.GOOD RIDDANCE!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
stinger wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

Well MM had a little scrubber who worked at a radio station out west and his Mrs said enough, I want to go back east.
might be the same one.....she might like liars.....
:wink: 8-)