Saint Francis Leach quits SEN

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mohannair
Club Player

Saint Francis Leach quits SEN

Apparently Friday is his last day. Not sure where he is going.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

He actually announced a couple of months back that this would be his last year at SEN. Not sure where to.

GreatNo9s
Club Player

He's off to ABC Grandstand Digital
Massive Olympics coverage next year...
Great Saints man Frankie

Who is the best number 9 for the Saints ?
AP Erebus
Club Player

As an ABC listener, big fan of the move to the ABC.

Has been on Offsiders (Sunday morning) a few times (more frequent now) and is always good.

it has been around this time that "Kosi" will headbutt a fence, rip a hamstring or belt someone.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thank god he has gone. Dont have to put up with all the Victory talk.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Thank god he has gone. Dont have to put up with all the Victory talk.
More Victory talk would be better, actually.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

evertonfc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Thank god he has gone. Dont have to put up with all the Victory talk.
Yep Saints but not Melbourne.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

AP Erebus wrote:As an ABC listener, big fan of the move to the ABC.

Has been on Offsiders (Sunday morning) a few times (more frequent now) and is always good.
Out Roebuck In Leach :shock:

Saintsational Legend

Who is francis leach

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:Who is francis leach
Some blood sucker.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

He bags our players so good riddance, hope he takes that f wit Finey with him.

He will be struggle to get the high brow classic fm crap going after spending too many years confined with the Ox. "That fricken Mozart's a muppet! Bring on the weekend a Bernies soundtrack..."

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:
Yep Saints but not Melbourne.
:D 8-)

AP Erebus
Club Player

8856brother wrote:
AP Erebus wrote:As an ABC listener, big fan of the move to the ABC.

Out Roebuck In Leach :shock:
:(
Unfortunately it's kinda worked out like that

it has been around this time that "Kosi" will headbutt a fence, rip a hamstring or belt someone.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Francis started out at triple J.

He was really good too imo, I was actually amazed that he even went across to SEN as he showed real signs of being intelligent.

Well he's now back with Aunty anyway.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:He bags our players so good riddance, hope he takes that f wit Finey with him.

He will be struggle to get the high brow classic fm crap going after spending too many years confined with the Ox. "That fricken Mozart's a muppet! Bring on the weekend a Bernies soundtrack..."
Wanna run that by us again in English??

Wish Francis all the best..does a lot of hosting work for the Club and IMO is an excellent broadcaster

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
gringo wrote:He bags our players so good riddance, hope he takes that f wit Finey with him.

Wish Francis all the best..does a lot of hosting work for the Club and IMO is an excellent broadcaster
^^^^^^^^^^^

This !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Good riddance.

Sick of the fake laughs at dumb Ox's jokes that are lame....Francis is an apologist that tows the politically correct, popular party line all to often and gets on a false soap box to do it.......PLEASE get rid of Swarze...sick also of the gambling lectures.

Now if we can just lose the "Butcher of English" in Finey.....the world will be at peace...

“Yeah….nah””
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
saint66au wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^

This !!

I like FL also. Good listening. But the best thing is that he is a Saints supporter and thus the Saints always get talked about.

SEN is a bit like the Saints Entertainment Network sometime so I can't complain.

Not sure whats up Teflon though, seems to hate the station. Suggestion, maybe 693....?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Spinner"]
Not sure whats up Teflon though, seems to hate the station. Suggestion, maybe 693....?[/quote]

Why? cause I dont like their Saints fan station talent and because i disagree with most on here??

Sorry bout that.

I enjoy SEN - like getting AFL focus and reckon Tim Watson is very good.

Why the fascination with what I like/dont like?............I think thats in many cases the cause of threads being hijacked and ruined here.....people seem to want to have an opinion.....purely to judge someone elses views......hhmm...odd..

I could care less who does/doesnt like the station - they can say what they like. Why cant we accept that?

“Yeah….nah””
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Spinner wrote: Not sure whats up Teflon though, seems to hate the station. Suggestion, maybe 693....?[/quote]

Why? cause I dont like their Saints fan station talent and because i disagree with most on here??

Sorry bout that.

I enjoy SEN - like getting AFL focus and reckon Tim Watson is very good.

Why the fascination with what I like/dont like?............I think thats in many cases the cause of threads being hijacked and ruined here.....people seem to want to have an opinion.....purely to judge someone elses views......hhmm...odd..

I could care less who does/doesnt like the station - they can say what they like. Why cant we accept that?

If you don't want to discuss your opinion don't give it.

Hard to imagine you hating 50% of the programming but still enjoying SEN.

It's interesting how you always want to give hard edged opinion then sook when someone references it.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Reckon Watson is good?
Personally I find him a bit irritating, and for a guy who could really play, I was surprised that his coaching was so poor.
In fact, I reckon he may well have been the worst coach in the VFL/AFL that I have every witnessed.
People complaining about SEN being the St Kilda entertainment network should listen to the Essendon Hours every morning. I understand that he is a proud father but Jobe Watson as a topic of discussion is becoming "monotously boring" (to paraphrase Blight) although I will admit that it is Andrew Maher who will often bring him up initially.
He also seems to be a bit, dare I say it, puerile, at times. And his coaching appointment with us was one of the very few issues I have ever had with Plympton regarding his judgement.
I have finally had to stop listening to SEN in the mornings.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote:Reckon Watson is good?
Personally I find him a bit irritating, and for a guy who could really play, I was surprised that his coaching was so poor.
In fact, I reckon he may well have been the worst coach in the VFL/AFL that I have every witnessed.
People complaining about SEN being the St Kilda entertainment network should listen to the Essendon Hours every morning. I understand that he is a proud father but Jobe Watson as a topic of discussion is becoming "monotously boring" (to paraphrase Blight) although I will admit that it is Andrew Maher who will often bring him up initially.
He also seems to be a bit, dare I say it, puerile, at times. And his coaching appointment with us was one of the very few issues I have ever had with Plympton regarding his judgement.
I have finally had to stop listening to SEN in the mornings.
Bit harsh on Timmy there Shintaro.

I think he is a pretty funny radio performer. He never talks about Jobe, and it his dikwit mate who brings it up (or something about Carlton in almost every interview).

I like Timmy, and quite like Francis and Ox in the afternoon except for their finance guy they have on as I went to uni with him and he is a confirmed knobhead.

Good performer is Francis will be missed by SEN as it is starting to get decent ratings.

As for the critisism for Finey. Nobody would doubt his Saints support but he is extremely balanced in his football discussion and one of the better performers during the footy season. Fineys final siren is compulsory listening after the footy when the other stations have packed it in.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mohannair
Club Player

Agree, Finey tries to be as unbaised as he can be.

Good knowledge of footy.