Hawthorn,Carlton, West Coast and Sydney**

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

Hawthorn,Carlton, West Coast and Sydney**

When we looked at these games in a block, alot of people were saying we would be lucky to win 1.Alot of People called 2/4 a great result - which we have every chance of achieving.

The thing thats actually given me confidence is that in each game we were a chance to win. Hawthorn we were right there and faded in the last 1/4.Carlton we smashed and west coast over their losing our ruckmen very very early and after a disaster of a first half played a great brand and a strong 2nd half to be in with a shout of the chocolates. The Swans i expect to win - at etihad and LENNYS 250TH.

after this you see us play richmond, goal coast adelaide and i think bye off my head. Then we close the year with north,essendon, pies,cats,blues,GWS,Dees,dogs and swans again (may have missed somoene and wont be in this order).

looking at that and knowing we have fisher,mcevoy,gwilt, schneider and now stanley to come back in - has to make you feel if we get on a roll which we have so far struggled to do we are in with a shot.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hawthorn,Carlton, West Coast and Sydney**

A lot will depend on how quickly the players coming back from injury can get back to full match condition. To lose mcEvoy and now Stanley os a huge loss. It willmean more ruck time for Kosi which I think stuffs our structure up .

I love this club
jays
Club Player

yes very true

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

In with a shot of what?

Finishing 6th maybe?

Yes, that would be a top effort from where we are now and what is ahead of us.

6th should be our dream position as supporters, and winning a final also.

Anything else is fantasyland at the moment.

Stanley and Macca both out for several weeks yet. Yes Fisher returning and Gwilt helps, but still enormous pressure on the geriatric that is Blake and unreliable Kosi.

See how we go over the next few rounds and at Round 11 we should have a pretty fair idea of our finals chances.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

So much depends on how we go against other "mid table" teams....Bulldogs we've already taken care of pretty comprehensively, Freo rolled us in a close one, and the others like richmond, kangaroos, even Geelong, adelaide and sydney. The sides expected to fill 5th thru to 12th, they're the results that will prove the difference between a successful 2012 and a poor one.