My postives from the Hawks game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

My postives from the Hawks game

Yes, folks there WERE positives from Friday evening for the old Jiggster. Firstly, I was able to catch up with some of my good pals at the Whitten Room pre-game :lol: It was great to enjoy a couple of beers and good conversation with my pals Thomas and 3rd generationsaint.
Secondly, those fish and chips from the Captains bar!!!! EXCELLLENT dudes!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh....then we had to go and watch the game :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well as a matter of fact there were plenty of positives there TOO! It was good to see how the guys on the MW kept their heads up in the face of all the scorn pouring down from some of those Hawkers! The goal by young Minchington was my highlight (from the GAME!)
Hope to catch up with my pals again before the GC suns match. (hopefully to enjoy a win this time!) GO SAINTERS!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Thomas
Club Player

Re: My postives from the Hawks game

Agree Dave, there were positives.Having a couple of ales and a chat with you is always a pleasure, you are one of nature's real gentlemen.

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going.

CARN THE SAINTS.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:oops:

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey Thomas me old mate! we may have a 'surprise guest" at our table before the GC game! I'm growing weary of waiting for Eastern to shout the bar! :wink: maybe we can make a grab for him during the "march around the dome" and get him to shout the beer! :wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Hey Thomas me old mate! we may have a 'surprise guest" at our table before the GC game! I'm growing weary of waiting for Eastern to shout the bar! :wink: maybe we can make a grab for him during the "march around the dome" and get him to shout the beer! :wink:
You will have to go into heavy training NOW. When it comes to wallet related matters, I move pretty quick !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

HEY! Eastern me owld pal me owld beauty! Thought that might get your attention! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: