Minchington

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

evo
Club Player

Minchington

Along with Acres will probably be dropped this week. Rarely gets a run in the middle where he racks up big numbers in the VFL, but on the ball seems belong to a select four. Seems to do as well as anyone we have tried as a small forward where it is not easy to rack up possies, tackles well, good kick at goal and in general play, just not in AR's plans. In my opinion only.

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Minchington

I'm undecided about him but I do think he's got two things we need - pace and skills. I'd like to see him stay in, but I'd also like to see Billings, Sinclair and Lonie get a few games as well.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

What he does he does nicely, but just does not get enough ball.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

remboy wrote:I'm undecided about him but I do think he's got two things we need - pace and skills. I'd like to see him stay in, but I'd also like to see Billings, Sinclair and Lonie get a few games as well.
He is as slow as a wet week.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

He is slow?

One of the few on the list that runs out of a stoppage... His first three streps are very quick and has a good step! He isn't fast at full speed but has powerful acceleration.

As a forward pocket with an insipid midfield he has been the best forward along with Membrey. A lot of his touches lead to scores. Gets limited opportunity.... But more than Eli.

If minchinton is slow as a wet week
Dunstan is a wet winter

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

He is slow?

One of the few on the list that runs out of a stoppage... His first three streps are very quick and has a good step! He isn't fast at full speed but has powerful acceleration.

As a forward pocket with an insipid midfield he has been the best forward along with Membrey. A lot of his touches lead to scores. Gets limited opportunity.... But more than Eli.

Dunstan is a wet winter

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:He is slow?

Dunstan is a wet winter
Totally agree BM this is one on my major frustrations with our coaches - not exposing blokes like Minchington to more midfield time, when Dunstan continues to hold his positions.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:He is slow?

Dunstan is a wet winter
Totally agree BM this is one on my major frustrations with our coaches - not exposing blokes like Minchington to more midfield time, when Dunstan continues to hold his positions.