The Weller brothers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

supersaints
Club Player

The Weller brothers

Just had a few (ok more than s few beers) with Mavs step Grandad, He says Lachie would love to join the Saints ....he really wants to play with Mav and would love nothing more to join the Saints at the end of 2017.

However The Dockers are currently dangling quite a large carrot (money wise ) to get him to sign beyond 2017 and stay

He said step Grandma is a crazy mad Saints supporter and keeps asking Lachie to join .

It's just an interest story...

I think they would be god together, Lachie is going to be a polished performer according to grandad.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: The Weller brothers

supersaints wrote:Just had a few (ok more than s few beers) with Mavs step Grandad, He says Lachie would love to join the Saints ....he really wants to play with Mav and would love nothing more to join the Saints at the end of 2017.

However The Dockers are currently dangling quite a large carrot (money wise ) to get him to sign beyond 2017 and stay

He said step Grandma is a crazy mad Saints supporter and keeps asking Lachie to join .

I think they would be god together, Lachie is going to be a polished performer according to grandad.
"god" ? can't have 2 gods, besides, I thought the old druggy pervert Gazza Senior was God :lol: :oops:
Anyways...some media types read this forum sometimes, we don't want to show our hand ! keep it under your hat :evil:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
supersaints
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote:
supersaints wrote:Just had a few (ok more than s few beers) with Mavs step Grandad, He says Lachie would love to join the Saints ....he really wants to play with Mav and would love nothing more to join the Saints at the end of 2017.

"god" ? can't have 2 gods, besides, I thought the old druggy pervert Gazza Senior was God :lol: :oops:
Anyways...some media types read this forum sometimes, we don't want to show our hand ! keep it under your hat :evil:
Told you it was to many beers, I really should use a spellchecker and get rid of my preemptive text.... I'll make that Good together :roll:

Go Sainters !!!!!
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

supersaints wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:

Told you it was to many beers, I really should use a spellchecker and get rid of my preemptive text.... I'll make that Good together :roll:
it'snot "to", it's "too", a common mistake :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
elizabethr
Club Player

B graders at best

nothing to say
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Got to be cold hard decisions about worth - not just so can be with brother - that is no basis for a trade .

Wombat15
Club Player

I listened to the most recent Road to the draft podcast and they spoke to lachie weller. The way he was talking about freo and his future doesnt indicate a move. they asked him about how hes settled in and he said "first year was really tough" second year has been alot better and said it was all about giving it time, learning the area, finding good surf spots and bringing his girlfriend over. I dont think hes coming to saints if theres anything to be drawn from that interview.

felix
Club Player

supersaints wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:

Look up how to use to and too as well lol

saynta
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:

Some?..How about all of them from time to time.

lintonstreet
Club Player

elizabethr wrote:B graders at best
You're kidding right!

If you're not, please don't justify your comment as I might vomit

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

What is a step grandad?

A dude who dates your grandma?

I am more interested in hearing about this boozing session. Any statistics?

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

What next - a story about someone smoking pot with Nat Fyfe's gardener's weed dealer saying Nat wants play for the Saints?
Con Gorozidis wrote:What is a step grandad?

I assume so.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:What next - a story about someone smoking pot with Nat Fyfe's gardener's weed dealer saying Nat wants play for the Saints?
Con Gorozidis wrote:What is a step grandad?

I assume so.
One alternative it is that it is your step mum's dad. Who would not be dating your grandma..

I think we need more information about this drinking session.

supersaints
Club Player

The boys will both be over here for a fish at Xmas, I'll ask them myself

Go Sainters !!!!!