Caroline Wilson

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

mofw isnt a troll imo

philtee
Club Player

MOFW, KD has hung this Club out to dry in spectacular fashion for 4 months now. She doesn't seem particularly shy, or backward when it comes to letting press
and public know what has gone on. Why is she keeping quiet on any new revelations ? Has she told all to Caro and Anthony Dowsley ? Have the Age and
HS lawyers said "Don't publish!" until they can get a second source ? Are we relying then on KD's version of events only? And just how far is your desk from Caro's?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

philtee wrote:MOFW, KD has hung this Club out to dry in spectacular fashion for 4 months now. She doesn't seem particularly shy, or backward when it comes to letting press
and public know what has gone on. Why is she keeping quiet on any new revelations ? Has she told all to Caro and Anthony Dowsley ? Have the Age and
HS lawyers said "Don't publish!" until they can get a second source ? Are we relying then on KD's version of events only? And just how far is your desk from Caro's?
Im not sure he ever said it was about the girl. It could be but she wasnt mentioned.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
philtee wrote:MOFW, KD has hung this Club out to dry in spectacular fashion for 4 months now. She doesn't seem particularly shy, or backward when it comes to letting press
Im not sure he ever said it was about the girl. It could be but she wasnt mentioned.
If it's not about the girl whats it about then?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
If it's not about the girl whats it about then?
Well it could be about NZ or something to do with what is happening with the girl but not something she actually knows about or my choice, all made up rumours.

santazzi
Club Player

manoffewwords wrote:Yes in Queenstown that night but clearly stated that I didnt see one Saints player.

I have never met Sam Gilbert I am sure he is a great guy.

Why post this stuff???

Good question. I really have not stated or alleged anything of any importance other than to point out that much of the stuff posted here is all crap and uninformed, yet we take it as gospel and sledge others for their points of view, we whine about Caro and the media being against us when in fact most here have very little idea of the truth.

Thats it. Thats my point.

The point pal is that you are claiming that you are in possesion of facts about somebody closely linked to STFC which if we are exposed to them we will perhaps be tempted not to renew our membership........that is a massive claim particularly from someone who claims to be a member of the club........PM us and let us be the judges..........

I am not spreading rumors or perpetuating the untruths in this thread and others. Just trying to point out that things are not always as they seem.

And dont waste PM's asking me to give you the lowdown.

Please feel free to discredit me as being a troll, that seems to be a typical forum response when people dont like a posters particular point of view

MOFW

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

santazzi wrote:
manoffewwords wrote:Yes in Queenstown that night but clearly stated that I didnt see one Saints player.

I have never met Sam Gilbert I am sure he is a great guy.

Why post this stuff???

Good question. I really have not stated or alleged anything of any importance other than to point out that much of the stuff posted here is all crap and uninformed, yet we take it as gospel and sledge others for their points of view, we whine about Caro and the media being against us when in fact most here have very little idea of the truth.

The point pal is that you are claiming that you are in possesion of facts about somebody closely linked to STFC which if we are exposed to them we will perhaps be tempted not to renew our membership........that is a massive claim particularly from someone who claims to be a member of the club........PM us and let us be the judges..........
That's a fair point santazzi.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
stinger
Saintsational Legend

I am not spreading rumors or perpetuating the untruths in this thread and others. Just trying to point out that things are not always as they seem.

MOFW
yes you are... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
miskycat
Club Player

In reply to leo j
I think that there was court report on Friday re 34 yr old policeman and 16 yr old girl. Police Assoc may fund defence.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

miskycat wrote:In reply to leo j
I think that there was court report on Friday re 34 yr old policeman and 16 yr old girl. Police Assoc may fund defence.
yep...the copper who investigated the original complaint...he's on suspension....old news.....not a secret....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
miskycat
Club Player

I didn't mean to suggest it was a secret.
Rather, that this 'story' has many chapters to play out.

defacto
Club Player

Sounds like he as heard/spreading the rumor doing the rounds that KD had evidence about a gay player, a bi player and a captain who does drugs.

It's a bulls*** rumor with no validity.

I know KD, she has no more "ground breakin" allegations on the club or is it's players. The minor details may not have hit the news because they aren't news worthy.

KD has said alot of stuff to alot of people. Most of it is bulls***. Just like when she said she had slept with Ben cousins.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Only a matter of time before KD nails a journo...

HS or The Age...which will take "the honours" ?

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:Only a matter of time before KD nails a journo...

Anthony Dowsley from HS would be long odds on. Hold on, Is that past or future or both? !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Only a matter of time before KD nails a journo...

Anthony Dowsley from HS would be long odds on. Hold on, Is that past or future or both? !!
Well it wouldn't be Hinch because he's too old for her.

And he wouldn't be interested in a young girl.

Now let's see how many of these I can add
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Leo.J
SS Life Member

stinger wrote:
yep...the copper who investigated the original complaint...he's on suspension....old news.....not a secret....
When that story first broke, KD was mentioned as being the girl in question in an online HS article.

I've tried to find it, it has dissappeared.

Now there is no such connection made.

IMO this is a big story, probably bigger than Nixon.

So why the silence on this?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:

Possibly the same reason there is silence on the drug story, and the group sex story. No Saints player involved.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
starsign
Club Player

MOFW

yet you exclusively it seems claim to "know the truth" after all
the argy bargy crapp that's been going on for months... and we are suddenly expected to believe you????

pull the other leg MOFW it plays Jingle Bells

manoffewwords
Club Player

Some people have such closed minds.

I dont care if you believe me or not.

mofw

Say something once why say it again?
gringo
Saintsational Legend

I have heard that many rumours that it's getting silly. I have my bulls*** radar on now and until it comes from a real source I won't bother registering it.

There are rumours about afl players that I have heard from a certain 1990s premiership winning team including current afl coaching staff that would make you go pale. I have heard one from a woman that claims to be involved in the incident.

The afl has covered up and kept things in house over the years but it is getting harder to conceal these days. Social media and the internet gets things out there. If it is true it will get out. I don't know if I believe the few words you stated but who knows?

starsign
Club Player

manoffewwords wrote:Some people have such closed minds.

I dont care if you believe me or not.

mofw
and some have such open minds the believe everything they hear!!

asiu
Saintsational Legend

like me starsign , when you told me my signed nicky pix was in the post ?

:lol:

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Leo.J wrote:
stinger wrote:
When that story first broke, KD was mentioned as being the girl in question in an online HS article.

I've tried to find it, it has dissappeared.

Now there is no such connection made.

Anyone???

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Yes it all becomes abundantly clear now.

philtee
Club Player

Yowsers! It took me a 6 second Google search to find this -
http://aussiecriminals.wordpress.com/20 ... ex-charge/