Training Monday 29th November 2011.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Don't try to defend Seaford. It looks lovely on all those pretty google image photos but theres always two sides to a story.
now..i quite like you dools...but fair suck of the sauce bottle......you hang around with joffa and some of his filth cheer squad mates and you are frightened to go to saints training sessions..???????......ffs.... :roll:
you know im only messing around Stinger. I just love getting people worked up on here.

Those stats i posted are true, but im not that stupid, there is crime in every suburb and really theres no way of stopping it.

I don't fear for my life or lock the doors while driving because at the end of the day a car going at 60kph vs a crazy man trying to roll me....pretty sure i would win. But very unlikely to happen.
The Cafe's down there are very nice, although different story come winter, raining and cold wind is not the best.

the only issue i have is i need a citylink pass thing to get down there and i always forget and get fined.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Quixote
SS Life Member

Does this thread need a new title? The "Monday Training" part doesn't exactly represent the "Seaford Bitch Fight" content.

:?:
Last edited by Quixote on Tue 29 Nov 2011 9:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Seaford in Perth is a dump !!! Inbetween Gosnells and Kelmscott two of the highest population of drug labs in Perth in those two suburbs ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
BallBanger
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
stinger wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Don't try to defend Seaford. It looks lovely on all those pretty google image photos but theres always two sides to a story.
now..i quite like you dools...but fair suck of the sauce bottle......you hang around with joffa and some of his filth cheer squad mates and you are frightened to go to saints training sessions..???????......ffs.... :roll:
you know im only messing around Stinger. I just love getting people worked up on here.

Those stats i posted are true, but im not that stupid, there is crime in every suburb and really theres no way of stopping it.

I don't fear for my life or lock the doors while driving because at the end of the day a car going at 60kph vs a crazy man trying to roll me....pretty sure i would win. But very unlikely to happen.
The Cafe's down there are very nice, although different story come winter, raining and cold wind is not the best.

the only issue i have is i need a citylink pass thing to get down there and i always forget and get fined.

I don't understand...you hang around Joffa, you are that stupid?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Seaford in Perth is a dump !!! Inbetween Gosnells and Kelmscott two of the highest population of drug labs in Perth in those two suburbs ....
Drugs? what drugs? Seaford? no way!!!!! i would of never thought.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SinCitySainter
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.
thats right clarky ... there's murderers rapists and junkies on every corner ..... fear for your life ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Really? I cant say i know of any murderers and rapist's around that area.
If you have ever actually been to training you would realise that it is a very quite residental/parkland area where you would be unlikely to ever come across anything untoward ...
Negative comments like yours dont help those people who want to come to training but think its in some scummy area where they might be attacked, robbed or molested ......
in the past year there has been 401 drug offences in the Seaford area. 1508 crimes against another person, and 7736 towards a property. 1190 assults, 716 burglaries 1348 items stolen from a vehicle and 514 vehicles stolen.

I lock the doors and fear for my life when driving through that area. It has almost turned me off attending trainings because it means the car has to be parked while i watch. carpark, seaford, car unattended, car valued over $800, you couldnt be asking for any more trouble.

That's great, those crime statistics show Seaford is safer than the City of Port Phillip which contains such horrendous crime hotspots as Ripponlea, Albert Park, South Melbourne and St Kilda. The Police Service Area of Frankston showed 1113.7 crimes against the person per 100,000 as opposed to 1231.7 in Port Phillip. A similar situation occurs when looking at crimes against property where it is 5736.5 in Frankston against 7529.6 in Port Phillip.

These statistics are available at Victoria Police online.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote:That's great, those crime statistics show Seaford is safer than the City of Port Phillip which contains such horrendous crime hotspots as Ripponlea, Albert Park, South Melbourne and St Kilda. The Police Service Area of Frankston showed 1113.7 crimes against the person per 100,000 as opposed to 1231.7 in Port Phillip. A similar situation occurs when looking at crimes against property where it is 5736.5 in Frankston against 7529.6 in Port Phillip.

nice work, sincity! i have no opinion on the safety of seaford, but f*** i hate seeing people use stats badly as dooley did there.

SinCitySainter
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
SinCitySainter wrote:That's great, those crime statistics show Seaford is safer than the City of Port Phillip which contains such horrendous crime hotspots as Ripponlea, Albert Park, South Melbourne and St Kilda. The Police Service Area of Frankston showed 1113.7 crimes against the person per 100,000 as opposed to 1231.7 in Port Phillip. A similar situation occurs when looking at crimes against property where it is 5736.5 in Frankston against 7529.6 in Port Phillip.

nice work, sincity! i have no opinion on the safety of seaford, but f*** i hate seeing people use stats badly as dooley did there.
That was kind of my point. You can make stats say anything you want if you know how to use them. I use stats on a daily basis in my work and whenever I get a request for a statistical analysis of a given scenario I always ask what they want the statistics to show.
I could have used the same crime rate statistics to prove you are more likely to be mugged in Middle Park than Sunshine.

SinCitySainter
Club Player

bergholt wrote:

Sorry double post.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Dools is just playing up his elitism but I don't buy it. He's just a ratty suburban boy in a private school tunic. I know some true elitist tools and there is no way they would allow there spawn to play commoners in a cheer squad.

$22 000 per year to develop disdain for the outer suburbs, I hate Seaford but only because they won't tow it closer to the centre of melbourne.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote:
bergholt wrote:

That was kind of my point. You can make stats say anything you want if you know how to use them. I use stats on a daily basis in my work and whenever I get a request for a statistical analysis of a given scenario I always ask what they want the statistics to show.
I could have used the same crime rate statistics to prove you are more likely to be mugged in Middle Park than Sunshine.
Dont need statistics to know that part of Seaford/Belvedere is crap.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93