Josh Bruce makes a monkey out of David King

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Josh Bruce makes a monkey out of David King

bigcarl wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:Like in the Bulldogs game? Moved to wing (there's no other way to describe it) at half time.

The result? Everyone starts kicking them.

Then why don't they do that every week. Love it when we use an example as if to prove its the way to play him. I could use last week but I will just use his entire career.
Like I said, Plugger, I am sure we will see more of it in future. They will want to develop McCartin at some stage and there will not be room in the same forward line for he, Riewoldt and Bruce.

Why not? As long as they are also defensive they will be fine. Anyway McCartin is only likely to play 10 or so games next year.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:Despised him as a player but think he is a brilliant commentator

At least he does his homework and he provides outstanding insights into the tactics, Wednesday night on 360 is great with Sellers

So what if he went against the Saints, does it really matter

I know what I would prefer over the inanity of Richo et al
He sounds good, but is about as accurate as the average punter on the street at best. Saying we won't win a game is pretty comical...he wrote off Geelong with authority in 2011, they won the flag. I don't mind listening to him don't get me wrong,but he's made an art form of over complicating analysis. I prefer Glenn Luff who he is on radio with on wednesday arvo's,he's about a month ahead of the game,whilst King and the like are a month behind

Luffy gives King ALL his data. King is also renowned for only requesting the stats that back up his pre-match calls for the half time analysis & ignoring anything that didn't back up his prediction.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Animal Enclosure wrote:
jonesy wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:Despised him as a player but think he is a brilliant commentator

At least he does his homework and he provides outstanding insights into the tactics, Wednesday night on 360 is great with Sellers

So what if he went against the Saints, does it really matter

I know what I would prefer over the inanity of Richo et al
He sounds good, but is about as accurate as the average punter on the street at best. Saying we won't win a game is pretty comical...he wrote off Geelong with authority in 2011, they won the flag. I don't mind listening to him don't get me wrong,but he's made an art form of over complicating analysis. I prefer Glenn Luff who he is on radio with on wednesday arvo's,he's about a month ahead of the game,whilst King and the like are a month behind

Luffy gives King ALL his data. King is also renowned for only requesting the stats that back up his pre-match calls for the half time analysis & ignoring anything that didn't back up his prediction.

Yep and someone gives Luffy all the data. I don't get your point. I have no idea about your second point. Do you have proof of that?