Nick

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Austinnn
Club Player

Re: Nick

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Probably all members of the KKK

You people are truly bizarre.

You are like the Tories in the 70's who just shouted COMMUNIST at everyone and thought they were morally superior and had won the argument.

Must be so nice to live in your glass houses.

Signed the Grand Wizard of the Melbourne KKK chapter. Anyone got a burning cross about?

Con is not confronted. lol of course he is the one labelling racists and members of the KKK.

Good one champ. Your moral superiority shines through. Too bad it didn't the day your defamed and vilified Adam Schneider.

Oh but that was different wasn't it.
What a bizarre comparison. What a defensive post. You have pages and pages of people not just shouting racist, yet that is all you are reading. Of course no one can possibly tell you anything.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
Austinnn
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote: the fact was that even Goodes acknowledged she probably didn't know it was racist. She need to be educated. You dont hang a kid for being ignorant.

But that is EXACTLY Goodes did the next day. He knew she was a 13 y.o. kid and went on National TV and vilified her with his political statement of her being "the face of racism in Australia".

That was acceptable and totally bullying of an ignorant silly child.

But hey you use lies and distortions for your own purposes and halfbaked straw man arguments. you built your argument on a complete falsehood.

It was a disgraceful thing to do just to back up your lame and shabby arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself and you prove my point of the zealotry and groupthink mindset of the righteous and moral high ground distorters and name callers on this thread and in this argument.

Disgraceful
Keep shouting away! He didn't bully her, your entire point is built on a lie.

Just My Opinion

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Goodes is now having a few days off. Obviously really effecting him. And he isn't a sook IMO for doing that because none of us know how he is feeling.
True. Most of us are lucky enough not to be born black in this country, to be vilified and racially abused almost every day. This is the sad lot of some minorities in the community. Nobody denies there is racism and any rational feeling person understands and applaudes efforts to stamp it out.

In saying that, Goodes should not have used our game for his political purposes. He knows that there would be a backlash, especially inciting the crowd with an aggressive violent war dance.

he should retire immediately before he does any more damage to our game.
Have a read of that post again. You just don't get it. They said the same about MLK.

So you're defending the 13 year old girl from bully boy Goodes or you're defending yourself from accusations of racism? It started off as the former now it looks more like the latter.
Neither. Dont need to defend myself from accusations from the mindless zealots on here, and I wasn't defending the 13 y.o. girl. I was critisising Goodes and his use of a 13 y.o girl to further his political ends regardless of the repercussions on the 13 y.o girl.

Really I dont care what you or the others say, I dont like bullying of children and that is EXACTLY what it is. I equate it to child abuse. That is how vehment I am about it. Like the girl Goodes is probably ignorant of the damage he did to a powerless child, and I do not want to label Goodes a child abuser because he would not be.

But he is being allowed to get away with this bullying by muddying the waters and screaming RACIST at every opportunity. You lot and the commatariat are just his enablers.

And who in hell is MLK?

You are garbage - Enough said
The_Merchant
Club Player

I went to the hawthorn v Sydney game at the G earlier in the year and have never, ever heard booing like that at a player who hadn't belted someone. It was from the first time he got the ball. It was before the war dance so that had nothing to do with it.
I have heard people say, if it was racist why don't all indigenous players get booed, supposedly it is because he is a wanker. If that is the case why don't people boo all the wankers? Oh it is because he stages, why don't people boo all the stagers?

Not all the people who boo him are racists, but the booing itself is racist. You are kidding yourself if you think the booing has a basis in anything other than racism.

Today there was a story of a bloke getting kicked out of the west coast game for yelling at Goodes to "go back to the zoo". He thought he was harshly done by and that it was harmless banter. It is racist, so is the booing, don't do it.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote: the fact was that even Goodes acknowledged she probably didn't know it was racist. She need to be educated. You dont hang a kid for being ignorant.

But that is EXACTLY Goodes did the next day. He knew she was a 13 y.o. kid and went on National TV and vilified her with his political statement of her being "the face of racism in Australia".

But hey you use lies and distortions for your own purposes and halfbaked straw man arguments. you built your argument on a complete falsehood.

It was a disgraceful thing to do just to back up your lame and shabby arguments. You should be ashamed of yourself and you prove my point of the zealotry and groupthink mindset of the righteous and moral high ground distorters and name callers on this thread and in this argument.

Disgraceful
It you and your enabling mates who are shouting.

Of course he bullied her. Are you an advocate of bullying children?

Tell me the lie Austinn?

He didn't know she was 13?

He didn't say on National TV that the face of racism in Australia is an 13 y.o girl?

You might not care about a grown man with considerable power bullying a powerless ignorant child, but most thinking people would.

But it is easier to just yell RACIST than to face up to the extreme hypocricy of your untenable position.

Creepy really.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:Probably all members of the KKK

You people are truly bizarre.

You are like the Tories in the 70's who just shouted COMMUNIST at everyone and thought they were morally superior and had won the argument.

Must be so nice to live in your glass houses.

Signed the Grand Wizard of the Melbourne KKK chapter. Anyone got a burning cross about?

Con is not confronted. lol of course he is the one labelling racists and members of the KKK.

Good one champ. Your moral superiority shines through. Too bad it didn't the day your defamed and vilified Adam Schneider.

Oh but that was different wasn't it.
What a bizarre comparison. What a defensive post. You have pages and pages of people not just shouting racist, yet that is all you are reading. Of course no one can possibly tell you anything.
Why do you any your other hypocrite mates educate me Chairman Mao?

A reeducation camp? Sending over the thought police? Stalin would love your compliancy and simplicity.

Lovely how Adam has united the football with his words and actions. But no he is not devisive, oh no.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Austinnn wrote:

Disgraceful
It you and your enabling mates who are shouting.

Of course he bullied her. Are you an advocate of bullying children?

Tell me the lie Austinn?

He didn't say on National TV that the face of racism in Australia is an 13 y.o girl?

You might not care about a grown man with considerable power bullying a powerless ignorant child, but most thinking people would.

But it is easier to just yell RACIST than to face up to the extreme hypocricy of your untenable position.

Creepy really.
But what about the children!
Lucky we have you protecting them Bunk.
I feel safer knowing the little children are safe from bullying from big bad black men like Adam Goodes thanks to you.

I am sure you have read this http://www.inquirysaac.nt.gov.au/pdf/bi ... report.pdf

Also pretty funny you keep going on about group think and being an independent thinker when all you have done is mimic Andrew Bolt's column from Australia's biggest selling newspaper. You keep harping on like you are somehow unconventional - when all you do is mimic the Herald Sun - Australia's biggest selling paper. This makes you fair and square in the midst of the mainstream. Fact.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opinio ... 6846319656

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Are you really that simple?

I have never advocated booing Goodes.

But when I make my argument I dont blatantly lie like you did to make their stupid case.

You are the one calling people racists (KKK) and labelling people with no reasoning.

One thing before I leave this tawdry cesspool of moral high ground and pathetic hypocricy.

You keep stating the girl knew it was racist. Even Adam Goodes conceeded (really big of the bully boy arsewipe) that she probably didn't know she was saying something that was racist.

But you now know more than your hero and know for sure she was being racist. Too bad she didn't use the term black, you would have been able to puff you chest out in triumph.

Go back to your core competency of abusing our own players. the things you posted about Adam Schneider was a thousand times worse than an ignorant 13 y.o. said to Goodes,. And you are supposed to be an adult.

Have yet to see it from your disgraceful post about Schneids.

Out of this thread now, can never have a rational argument with the zealots and projectionist hypocrites on here

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Are you really that simple?

I have never advocated booing Goodes.

But when I make my argument I dont blatantly lie like you did to make their stupid case.

You are the one calling people racists (KKK) and labelling people with no reasoning.

One thing before I leave this tawdry cesspool of moral high ground and pathetic hypocricy.

You keep stating the girl knew it was racist. Even Adam Goodes conceeded (really big of the bully boy arsewipe) that she probably didn't know she was saying something that was racist.

But you now know more than your hero and know for sure she was being racist. Too bad she didn't use the term black, you would have been able to puff you chest out in triumph.

Go back to your core competency of abusing our own players. the things you posted about Adam Schneider was a thousand times worse than an ignorant 13 y.o. said to Goodes,. And you are supposed to be an adult.

Have yet to see it from your disgraceful post about Schneids.

Out of this thread now, can never have a rational argument with the zealots and projectionist hypocrites on here
So you dont think he should be booed but you don't like being told what to do? Is that your position after all of those ramblings?

The issue of the 13 yo has completely escaped you. I say it again. It is not about the individual girl. Her knowledge of whether or not it is racist is not relevant. The point is, it came naturally, unchallenged, and was done in a public space. It is indicative that casual racial abuse comes naturally and is part of the normal society. So normal that a 13yo girl can do it WITHOUT thinking. The fact she didnt know or didn't think is actually the whole point. That is what casual racism is. Unthinking. So she was actually the perfect example for it. I feel sorry for her that she was the unlucky one singled out. That is a shame. But the fact a 13yo girl was singled out shows that unthinking, casual racism, is a natural norm. You dont seem to follow this line of argument, but I am sure some on here will.

Now you could argue she was the only 13yo girl in the entire country capable of doing this but I don't think anyone believes that. She is just a symbol and I hope she has received support. It isnt her fault. But the stance made by Adam was understandable. He shouldnt be booed for it.

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Well done Con you have fought a good fight against The ignorant it just shows how hard it is to raise the consciousness of self righteous fools I for one am proud of you.

Austinnn
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:So you dont think he should be booed but you don't like being told what to do? Is that your position after all of those ramblings?

The issue of the 13 yo has completely escaped you. I say it again. It is not about the individual girl. Her knowledge of whether or not it is racist is not relevant. The point is, it came naturally, unchallenged, and was done in a public space. It is indicative that casual racial abuse comes naturally and is part of the normal society. So normal that a 13yo girl can do it WITHOUT thinking. The fact she didnt know or didn't think is actually the whole point. That is what casual racism is. Unthinking. So she was actually the perfect example for it. I feel sorry for her that she was the unlucky one singled out. That is a shame. But the fact a 13yo girl was singled out shows that unthinking, casual racism, is a natural norm. You dont seem to follow this line of argument, but I am sure some on here will.

Now you could argue she was the only 13yo girl in the entire country capable of doing this but I don't think anyone believes that. She is just a symbol and I hope she has received support. It isnt her fault. But the stance made by Adam was understandable. He shouldnt be booed for it.
There it is, so eloquently put. Good on ya Con.

But... But... Adam Schneider and.. Pathetic... Enabler... Straw man argument... Racist... Mind control... And who IS this mysterious MLK?

See you at the next group think meeting, mate! :wink:

Just My Opinion

You'll Never Walk Alone
Vazelos
Club Player

What a massive and emotional story Adam Goodes has become.
I will go on record & say I have disliked Adam Goodes ( the football persona) & his club for a long time & it has nothing to do with his indigenous background.
I clarify none of us know Adam Goodes personally.
I (rightly or wrongly) have a view the Swans are a protected bunch due to the fact their strategic importance to the billion dollar industry called the AFL is much greater than any of the 9 Victorian clubs. That is how they are able to attract players like Lockett, Hall and Franklin because the AFL make sure these players get there.
They also seem to get the rub of the green in key Tribunal cases over the years & Goodes has benefited more than any other player I have known.
He has been dirty at times yet never seems to get nailed.
This has been my major issue with him & his club.
Re the off field politics I think he has an exalted position as the cause is a noble one but he has not been the greatest & most polished messenger at times & here lies the issue.
Some of his comments regarding Australia Day whilst accurate to some degree are not completely accurate for all Australians & there is no doubt he has offended innocent people. Has he got a protected position, a 007 license to insult because he has a part Indigenous background.
There is no doubt in this country successful indigenous people politically enjoy a privileged position over say an Italian, a Greek, a Lebanese or even a white Anglo.
This happens because these poor people have suffered more than any other race in our country's history but the successful ones in todays time get a license to say things & do things others cannot a bit like the way Goodes has acted on the football field in a Swans jumper.
Can someone think a part or full Indigenous person is a flog without being racist?
I am however concerned that the perception is starting to grow and that the booing is racially motivated.
Perception becomes reality & will history in 20 years make him out to be a hero & will his photo stand next to Nicky Cuz Winmar's famous jumper raising defiant act at Victoria Park?
Will all the other reasons why people dislike Adam Goodes disappear as the perception & the cause over shadows his flaws & the negatives in his persona that people dislike.
There is no doubt a lot of his strong words will result in awareness that will benefit his people & that is a good thing but lets not say Adam Goodes is a Saint or a hero like some are making out. If Aadam Goodes was Italian ask yourself, how would he be perceived?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

The_Merchant wrote:I went to the hawthorn v Sydney game at the G earlier in the year and have never, ever heard booing like that at a player who hadn't belted someone. It was from the first time he got the ball. It was before the war dance so that had nothing to do with it.
I have heard people say, if it was racist why don't all indigenous players get booed, supposedly it is because he is a wanker. If that is the case why don't people boo all the wankers? Oh it is because he stages, why don't people boo all the stagers?

Not all the people who boo him are racists, but the booing itself is racist. You are kidding yourself if you think the booing has a basis in anything other than racism.

Today there was a story of a bloke getting kicked out of the west coast game for yelling at Goodes to "go back to the zoo". He thought he was harshly done by and that it was harmless banter. It is racist, so is the booing, don't do it.
Hear hear.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Vazelos wrote:What a massive and emotional story Adam Goodes has become.
I will go on record & say I have disliked Adam Goodes ( the football persona) & his club for a long time & it has nothing to do with his indigenous background.
I clarify none of us know Adam Goodes personally.
I (rightly or wrongly) have a view the Swans are a protected bunch due to the fact their strategic importance to the billion dollar industry called the AFL is much greater than any of the 9 Victorian clubs. That is how they are able to attract players like Lockett, Hall and Franklin because the AFL make sure these players get there.
They also seem to get the rub of the green in key Tribunal cases over the years & Goodes has benefited more than any other player I have known.
He has been dirty at times yet never seems to get nailed.
This has been my major issue with him & his club.
Re the off field politics I think he has an exalted position as the cause is a noble one but he has not been the greatest & most polished messenger at times & here lies the issue.
Some of his comments regarding Australia Day whilst accurate to some degree are not completely accurate for all Australians & there is no doubt he has offended innocent people. Has he got a protected position, a 007 license to insult because he has a part Indigenous background.
There is no doubt in this country successful indigenous people politically enjoy a privileged position over say an Italian, a Greek, a Lebanese or even a white Anglo.
This happens because these poor people have suffered more than any other race in our country's history but the successful ones in todays time get a license to say things & do things others cannot a bit like the way Goodes has acted on the football field in a Swans jumper.
Can someone think a part or full Indigenous person is a flog without being racist?
I am however concerned that the perception is starting to grow and that the booing is racially motivated.
Perception becomes reality & will history in 20 years make him out to be a hero & will his photo stand next to Nicky Cuz Winmar's famous jumper raising defiant act at Victoria Park?
Will all the other reasons why people dislike Adam Goodes disappear as the perception & the cause over shadows his flaws & the negatives in his persona that people dislike.
There is no doubt a lot of his strong words will result in awareness that will benefit his people & that is a good thing but lets not say Adam Goodes is a Saint or a hero like some are making out. If Aadam Goodes was Italian ask yourself, how would he be perceived?
Sensible post and you ask some interesting questions and make some interesting points - especially about the blurring lies between perception and reality . But the booing has been relentless and aimed directly at Adam. It was happening well before the war dance.

If he was Italian he would be loved and considered 'flamboyant.'

There are PLENTY of 'wankers' plaing AFL footy. Plenty. But none of them get booed week in week out and we all know when it started.

Austinnn
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Tell me the lie Austinn?

The lie is that claiming that Adam Goodes - by drawing attention to an innocent girl mindlessly repeating racist slogans in a crowd of adults directly at an aboriginal player *within earshot* at an event marked as a celebration of Aboriginality without being pulled up or educated by people who should know better and saying that she is the face of racism, but being very careful to add that she is not the problem and that we should support her - bullied anyone.

You have willfully ignored this point previously, but it underpins the weakness of your argument.

The worst one might be able to prove is that Goodes' reaction got her negative attention which may or may not have led to her getting bullied by idiots. I didnt follow the story closely at the time and I don't even know if that happened, but Adam Goodes did not even call her a racist, he said she was the face of racism today and if you say there is no difference then you are deliberately not facing the issue.

I take it that if this girl were 5 years older, you'd think more of Adam Goodes?

If you were him, and you saw what he saw, and you wanted to tell society that this was the problem - not the racism itself but the acceptance of racism to the level that it's so mainstream kids are picking it up and playing with it without anyone even shushing them - how would you have done it?

I know you are not a racist, and I know from your other posts that you are an advocate for fairness and ethical living, and I applaud your fervent stance on bullies, I just don't see how it applies in this situation.

Just My Opinion

You'll Never Walk Alone
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:H
: can you stand by while an innocent girl repeats the racist slogans of her parents/friends towards you? Would you just shrug your shoulders and get on with your work?
Where did you pull that one from? Your arse?. How dare you denigrate the girls parents?friends without a shred of prove to go on. You are an arrogant know all know nothing.

Austinnn
Club Player

saynta wrote:
Austinnn wrote:H
: can you stand by while an innocent girl repeats the racist slogans of her parents/friends towards you? Would you just shrug your shoulders and get on with your work?
Where did you pull that one from? Your arse?. How dare you denigrate the girls parents?friends without a shred of prove to go on. You are an arrogant know all know nothing.
Here we go again. I say anything on this forum and saynta will find some way of getting offended. Thank Goodness I don't have you stalking me in real life too, berating me for every word that comes out of my mouth.

Alright pal, neither her parents and friends gave her the idea to call Adam Goodes an Ape. So who did? Did she get it off the TV? Or maybe she just came up with it herself, is that what you reckon?

I just meant the people she is at the footy with, unless you think a 13y.o. went by herself. Her uncle? Her cycling club? The people next to he; is that OK your honour?

Nice bit of nitpicking, though not as bizarre as your distinction about zoological terms. How about you just stop trying to find an excuse to get back at me, you just keep making yourself look ridiculous.

Just My Opinion

You'll Never Walk Alone
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Young aboriginal girls get humiliated by white dudes every day of the week but one fat little white bogan racist gets called out by an aboriginal man and whities spend the next 18 months defending her like someone shot bambi.
What a f*cking joke this has become. I'm willing to bet $1,000 the girl got appropriate support from the AFL (and Collingwood where they probably made her a life member) after this.

This is not about the individual girl - its not her fault - it is about how in hell society and normal footy crowds are still at a point in 2015 where a 13yo girl can casually and unthinkingly call someone like Adam an ape. That is what casual racism is and it spreads from adult to child. It is generational. If people dont get this, I'm not sure what else can be said on the matter.

Go on and 'boo' if you like but I'll bet players from both teams walk off in disgust if/when you do. Hope it is worth whatever you think you are fighting for or whatever point you think you are making. Give yourself a pat on the back on train on the way home and say 'yeah we showed em who is boss.'
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Wed 29 Jul 2015 1:57pm, edited 2 times in total.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Tell me the lie Austinn?

The lie is that claiming that Adam Goodes - by drawing attention to an innocent girl mindlessly repeating racist slogans in a crowd of adults directly at an aboriginal player *within earshot* at an event marked as a celebration of Aboriginality without being pulled up or educated by people who should know better and saying that she is the face of racism, but being very careful to add that she is not the problem and that we should support her - bullied anyone.

You have willfully ignored this point previously, but it underpins the weakness of your argument.

The worst one might be able to prove is that Goodes' reaction got her negative attention which may or may not have led to her getting bullied by idiots. I didnt follow the story closely at the time and I don't even know if that happened, but Adam Goodes did not even call her a racist, he said she was the face of racism today and if you say there is no difference then you are deliberately not facing the issue.

I take it that if this girl were 5 years older, you'd think more of Adam Goodes?

If you were him, and you saw what he saw, and you wanted to tell society that this was the problem - not the racism itself but the acceptance of racism to the level that it's so mainstream kids are picking it up and playing with it without anyone even shushing them - how would you have done it?

I know you are not a racist, and I know from your other posts that you are an advocate for fairness and ethical living, and I applaud your fervent stance on bullies, I just don't see how it applies in this situation.

I just see it as Nicky Winmar made a stand that divided people and he copped a huge whack for something he never meant to become a big thing. Goodes like wise stood his ground like I think it was Rosa Parks who decided she should ride in a part of a bus just like any other person. f*** it he stood up for what was right. She might be 13 but she made an error and should not do it. If it stops others no matter what age its good, her parents are obviously reprobates and Eddie did his best to defend collingwood by spreading the idea that she was bullied.

If you just want things to stay the same because they have it good compared to how bad the past was you get people really pissed off and it creates a huge issue.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

deleted
Last edited by saynta on Wed 29 Jul 2015 2:10pm, edited 2 times in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:Young aboriginal girls get humiliated by white dudes every day of the week but one fat little white bogan racist gets called out by an aboriginal man and whities spend the next 18 months defending her .........
Charming

amusingname
Club Player

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Goodes is now having a few days off. Obviously really effecting him. And he isn't a sook IMO for doing that because none of us know how he is feeling.
True. Most of us are lucky enough not to be born black in this country, to be vilified and racially abused almost every day. This is the sad lot of some minorities in the community. Nobody denies there is racism and any rational feeling person understands and applaudes efforts to stamp it out.

In saying that, Goodes should not have used our game for his political purposes. He knows that there would be a backlash, especially inciting the crowd with an aggressive violent war dance.

Have a read of that post again. You just don't get it. They said the same about MLK.

So you're defending the 13 year old girl from bully boy Goodes or you're defending yourself from accusations of racism? It started off as the former now it looks more like the latter.
Neither. Dont need to defend myself from accusations from the mindless zealots on here, and I wasn't defending the 13 y.o. girl. I was critisising Goodes and his use of a 13 y.o girl to further his political ends regardless of the repercussions on the 13 y.o girl.

Really I dont care what you or the others say, I dont like bullying of children and that is EXACTLY what it is. I equate it to child abuse. That is how vehment I am about it. Like the girl Goodes is probably ignorant of the damage he did to a powerless child, and I do not want to label Goodes a child abuser because he would not be.

But he is being allowed to get away with this bullying by muddying the waters and screaming RACIST at every opportunity. You lot and the commatariat are just his enablers.

And who in hell is MLK?

Found this article from the day after that incident when Goodes spoke to the media. Not sure how any of what he said could be interpreted as bullying: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-25/g ... me/4712772

saynta
Saintsational Legend

amusingname wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
Austinnn wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

And who in hell is MLK?

Found this article from the day after that incident when Goodes spoke to the media. Not sure how any of what he said could be interpreted as bullying: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-25/g ... me/4712772
I would have to agree with you there. Nothing booable in Goodes statement.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Young aboriginal girls get humiliated by white dudes every day of the week but one fat little white bogan racist gets called out by an aboriginal man and whities spend the next 18 months defending her .........
Charming
Yes I know I have erred here in saying this but I wanted to make a point that this girl is not Joan of Arc. Some on here are trying to make her a martyr. I mean give me a break.

Austinnn
Club Player

resaintlee wrote:Another article attempting to confront this issue.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2 ... t-stack-up
This is a pretty neat analysis of the situation.

Just My Opinion

You'll Never Walk Alone