Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Mav Weller to sign with Richmond

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:36pm Did I point you out?

As I said, the ones the know what it meant all along know who they are. They will never admit it, especially the banned poster that created it who is a well known homophobic, xenophobic, racist, vile and abusive poster that has been banned under multiple usernames on here. As I said...pure coincide my arse. How gullible are some people.
It's preseason, the boys are back training, the draft is in a few days.....

But instead of talking about that you come out with this sick distracting nonsense and more of your usual look at me posts.

Flog.

ace
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:26am The man is absolutely blessed if a third club is willing to pay him hundreds of thousands of dollars to play football. The only bigger fraud getting around in the game is the cho' himself.
He becomes a rookie. Rookies don't get hundreds of thousands especially at Richmond.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Yeah, yeah. All innocent. Not one of the Richo haters had a clue the entire time. No one is spiteful against Alan Richardson at all on here. Never. :roll:

Anyway, when is the draft? Can't come soon enough.
Last edited by tedtheodorelogan2018 on Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:44pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

innocents

who are these innocents u lament so exquisitely

we should have their heads as well
they're way too naive for this thread

names please

ol stinger looks lonely with his head on the block

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
chico2001
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:46pm You’re seriously referring to Degruch’s comment linking cho to Richo on page 4 and takeaways suggestion that it might mean something else on page 5.

That’s pathetic. Nobody has even remotely used the term Cho in the context as you’ve implied.

Whoever you are Teddy, you are a spiteful person
Now you can see why he was given the nic "the flog" some time ago...…...absolute c**ckhead

<warning for abuse>

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:03pm Yeah, yeah. All innocent. No one had a clue the entire time. No one is spiteful against Alan Richardson at all. Never. :roll:

Don’t try and confuse the issue.

People have only ever attacked Richo on the basis of his ability to do the job. The nastiest thing I can remember reading about his character is the suggestion that not falling on his sword is against altruism...

Either way it’s all footy related. Very few forumites on this forum love him or hate him or anyone else for that matter, would tolerate the type of attacks your suggesting.

I wonder if you reported it at the time given what you thought. I bet not... you’ve really backed yourself into a corner here haven’t you Ted.

You’ve launched these scathing indirect accusations against the forum with no proof, little to no actual instances and you’ve exposed yourself for the troll that you are.

For all your “positivity”... you’re the chief ingredient in all the trouble here and you‘re bully... and it’s pathetic

asiu
Saintsational Legend

well off with his head as well then

though in truth i think this cat deserves

the Fruits in the Forest Award for 2018

this has to be Bluthy doesnt it
he was a loop inside a loop as well

dragit
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:54pm
dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:26am The man is absolutely blessed if a third club is willing to pay him hundreds of thousands of dollars to play football. The only bigger fraud getting around in the game is the cho' himself.
He becomes a rookie. Rookies don't get hundreds of thousands especially at Richmond.
The lowest paid rookie this year got $71,500 and I imagine mature age ones earn comfortably more than that, particularly if they manage to crack an AFL game, not bad for a VFL player who has been delisted twice and would have earned a million+ dollars from 100 games of footy.

I know you love Mav, but the reality is that he has kicked 9 goals from his past 25 games - compared to your man paddy, while disappointing, has still managed 27 goals

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:03pm Yeah, yeah. All innocent. Not one of the Richo haters had a clue the entire time. No one is spiteful against Alan Richardson at all on here. Never. :roll:

Like the posters that want next year to be crap just so Richo goes.

guitars4
Club Player

Why all the angst & bickering . Mav has been moved on & I wish him all the best in the next phase of his football journey . IMO I doubt he will have a meaningful impact at Richmond but if he does good on him.In the clubs opinion he was surplus to our needs (& I agree) so lets just move on it's that simple :wink:

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

guitars4 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:54pm Why all the angst & bickering . Mav has been moved on & I wish him all the best in the next phase of his football journey . IMO I doubt he will have a meaningful impact at Richmond but if he does good on him.In the clubs opinion he was surplus to our needs (& I agree) so lets just move on it's that simple :wink:
Agreed. Good luck Mav. Time to move on.

Some obviously got upset because I pointed at the obvious in my books. Bit precious some posters. Must have hit a sweet spot of truth.

Anyway, draft is on Thursday. Looking forward to it.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:43pm
The lowest paid rookie this year got $71,500 and I imagine mature age ones earn comfortably more than that, particularly if they manage to crack an AFL game, not bad for a VFL player who has been delisted twice and would have earned a million+ dollars from 100 games of footy.
[/quote]

I think mature age rookie and normal rookie have the same wage deal

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

guitars4 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:54pm Why all the angst & bickering . Mav has been moved on & I wish him all the best in the next phase of his football journey . IMO I doubt he will have a meaningful impact at Richmond but if he does good on him.In the clubs opinion he was surplus to our needs (& I agree) so lets just move on it's that simple :wink:
I think Mav is seen by Tigers as a 'depth' or fringe player.
If they want to rest a small forward for an interstate game, or if they have some injuries, he'll get picked.

I see him being named as an emergency in maybe 5-10 games, and actually play about 8-12 games.
If he does better than that, it will be amazing.
Remember, they won the GF not long ago.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
dragit
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:58pm Time to move on.
Anyway…

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 8:58pm Some obviously got upset because I pointed at the obvious in my books.
And we can all now guess what sort of books those are Ted.

"Sweet spot of truth"?

Where you're confused is the window you're viewing the forum through is actually a mirror.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 6:18pm
SaintPav wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 5:24pm
saynta wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 5:08pm
dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:51pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:32pm The Cho meaning was alluded to weeks ago on here, but people kept using the term...not me and others.
Show us where anyone, anywhere has alluded to the nickname 'the cho' being in anyway linked to a lewd sex act?

It hasn't happened.

Fair dinkum you are a weird unit.
Urban Dictionary: the cho
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =the%20cho

when your f****** a girl from the back while shes wasted throwing up in the toilet, yack on her back and when she turns around cum in her eye.

Pretty disgusting really and a term that shoukd never be used to describe our coach.
WTF!!!
You need to delete that, st pav. I have.
Love to but I can’t.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

head , off.

gawn

on the front gate corner post

only a new id all chaste 'n cinderella like
will suffice

see ya Linda

tat ta

8-)

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:37am What position?
I don't have one.
Good luck to Mav whatever happens.
I just find the hypocrisy and double standards hilarious.

Any reason and excuse to blame "The Cho" hey?
The word is offensive and disgusting in itself and should be banned.
Hi Ted, I reckon you're being a bit hard on yourself. You have lots of positions. :wink:
(Though I still don't get your reasoning for the one re Alfred E Neuman?)

I also reckon you're being a bit hard on 'The Cho' too.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GXUBPO1dvM

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
takeaway
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 7:46pm You’re seriously referring to Degruch’s comment linking cho to Richo on page 4 and takeaways suggestion that it might mean something else on page 5.

That’s pathetic. Nobody has even remotely used the term Cho in the context as you’ve implied.

Yes, I raised it some weeks ago because earlier in the year some Saints supporters were using it during a game. I also assumed the the time it was short for Richo (Cho), but later in the game (one we lost of course) I was left in no doubt what these "supporters" really meant - the urban dictionary version.

Naturally I posted concerns about it when it was mentioned on SS - didn't suggest the poster knew what it could have meant, but raised concerns anyway. I'm pretty sure most posters on here were not aware of the possible meaning, at least I hope so. Best to leave it be now.

There are plenty of other nics posters can use, I hated old Drakey's TMBK, but that at least, although fairly pathetic, is not disgusting.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Sick thread. Close it down.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
barneyboyz
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 12:38pm
takeaway wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 12:31pm
Scollop wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:51am Diddley;

I agree with you, about the fact that he wasn't the right fit but I still think your reference about his character was patronising. As a fan I am interested in our players footy abilities and not whether they have good manners and clean their rooms. It was unintentional but also unnecessary and that was my perception.

This is not a forum for discussing players personalities and family and their hobbies and whether they are nice blokes
I don't see why not. Paddy's a nice bloke, as is Newnsey. Mav's a bit unusual but really a good bloke. Hick when he was here was good fun.

All the best to Mav, a few on here will have to find another whipping boy.
Don't worry Takeaway.

The fingers will be primed, oiled and at the ready for those keyboards in regards to Hannerbrey, Kent, Max King or Richo come the first game! 😊🙌🙄
Reminds me of 2007 when nobody seemed to understand what Ross was trying to do. I haven't been a big fan of Richo this season, but when you put a lot of things together from this last season i.e. couldn't get a working forward line, kick goals or injuries at key moments, then for me it comes down to whether he has lost the core of his group??? And believe me, this would have been the first question put to that same core group by Simon.

The photo of Jack Steele and Dan doing laps is a significant look at where we are going, so in Richo, I must trust

By the way, congratulations from me to Mav. Loved some of his work at the Saints, and wish him well. That is of course until we play the Tigers! then he's just another player we must beat

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
degruch
Saintsational Legend

It's an exceedingly tenuous link, that's for sure...how do you apply the alleged insult in context? Is Richo supposed to be the perpetrator of the act, the victim, the toilet, the vomit??? Don't answer, I really don't care. Given that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, I just assumed Ted really wanted the forum to know what a street-wise mofo really he is, by repeatedly alluding to some other darker meaning of a common nickname.

Given what the Urban Dictionary's description of a 'Jumbo Mav' as, I think it's disgusting that some posters use such a vile term to repeatedly describe Mr Weller. :shock: Fred Nile should be called on to shut our online cesspit of depravity down immediately!!!

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:55am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:37am
???

I assumed Cho is "Ri -Cho"

LOL, yeh that is all I thought Cho meant too.(No that I use it for Richo) I doubt that very few if an would use it the other way.

Aussies love shortening names....and/o putting an O on the end of nicknames

Melbourne Cricket Ground becomes the MCG becomes the G

Ararat become The rat

Thompson becomes Thommo

etc etc

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 6:23pm I don't buy some posters not knowing what 'The Cho' meant. Sure some are innocent, but out of curisoity I typed The Cho in google search...and guess what came up! First search result every time! I had never never even heard of the term until I read it on here.

Coincidence my arse. 🙄
Its very repulsive to be honest.
That is very interesting Ted, you didn't know what "The cho" meant so you google searched it?
Personally I assumed like most others on this thread that cho was shortened Ri-cho so had never bothered to google it as there was no reason to do so until yesterday.

I found the reference but not by googling "cho" which was unsuccessful.

I read "the cho" yesterday and I find it disgusting and immoral, but I find your accusation of "posters" knowing and perpetuating this name quite vile Ted, because you hide behind your words.

Why don't you come out and name those who knew and either used the name or supported those doing so?
Am I one of those posters Ted? Did I know what it meant and supported its use?

Name names Ted or cut your sanctimonious crap.
saintsRrising wrote: Wed 21 Nov 2018 3:30pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:55am
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 11:37am
???

I assumed Cho is "Ri -Cho"

LOL, yeh that is all I thought Cho meant too.(No that I use it for Richo) I doubt that very few if an would use it the other way.

Aussies love shortening names....and/o putting an O on the end of nicknames

Melbourne Cricket Ground becomes the MCG becomes the G

Ararat become The rat

Thompson becomes Thommo

etc etc
Yes SRS, that is the logical thought process, shortening the coaches name.

What type of mind google's this out of "curiosity" then harps on it and brings it to everyone's attention.
Me thinks our Teddysainter is making up more bulls***.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 5:38pm
SaintPav wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 5:24pm
saynta wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 5:08pm
dragit wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:51pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Tue 20 Nov 2018 4:32pm The Cho meaning was alluded to weeks ago on here, but people kept using the term...not me and others.
Show us where anyone, anywhere has alluded to the nickname 'the cho' being in anyway linked to a lewd sex act?

It hasn't happened.

Fair dinkum you are a weird unit.
Urban Dictionary: the cho
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... =the%20cho

when your f****** a girl from the back while shes wasted throwing up in the toilet, yack on her back and when she turns around cum in her eye.

Pretty disgusting really and a term that shoukd never be used to describe our coach.
WTF!!!

PORNOGRAPHY AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL

As a forum open to all ages, pornographic, or semi-pornographic images, inferences, references and anecdotes, are not permitted. Any such postings will constitute a permanent ban without warning.

Hope you've got another UN on the shelf sting.
Agreed dragit, anyone posting that link and writing the description on here should be permanently banned.

Poor form by the poster, but not surprising, class act is Saynta :roll: :roll: :roll: FFS :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by Joffa Burns on Wed 21 Nov 2018 6:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.