Alan Will Call it Himself.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Re: Alan Will Call it Himself.

Annoyedsaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:28pm
bassoon wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:24pm Well done Highett Man - another bait attacking somebody's knowledge, opinion, etc. etc.
I've never been banned on this site - but I will probably be now.
You and Ted are absolute arsewipes who can't hold a decent discussion without your nasty spiteful comments.
How about the two of you go f*** yourselves repeatedly.
Can this be superliked?
Automatic life membership should be awarded.
Well played sir 👏👏
Yep. You get one super upswipe a day in Tinder. This is mine ... 👆🏼

Go you red, black & white warriors
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I don’t think many ppl really thought finals were ever a realistic possibility.

HighettMan
Club Player

ss1986 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:02pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:49pm
HardSaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:45pm
HighettMan wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:00pm A decent man. He was just waiting until finals were absolutely not possible is my opinion.

He will do what is right for the club. He has set up a great legacy and developed a really good list that is within striking distance.

We need to recruit some midfielders that can come straight into the best 22. This list is cherry ripe now and failure to get said midfielders will be more of a setback than finding a replacement for Alan.

Timing is crucial when pulling the threads together for the sum of all parts and if we miss out on said midfielders this trade period then I will be concerned.
are you Simon Lethlean?
wasnt your mate's son Daniel supposed to, on the money you have him on, settle our midfield issues?

The StKFC is not your plaything to bulls*** us with
I'm not Simon but we drink at the same pub in Ivanhoe.
Reeeeallly?? Im very nearby... would LOVE to join you both for a beer one night
You have to be over 18.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

seano1 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:54pm I think they are pondering if we get rid of richo now they would have to get Rats to coach out the year ....but if he wants scott to coach next year he will want richo to see out the year cause he wouldn’t want rats to turn us around in the caretaker mode
I reckon it’s all about the money. Can’t sack him until it’s clear we can’t make finals.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

bassoon wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:24pm Well done Highett Man - another bait attacking somebody's knowledge, opinion, etc. etc.
I've never been banned on this site - but I will probably be now.
You and Ted are absolute arsewipes who can't hold a decent discussion without your nasty spiteful comments.
How about the two of you go f*** yourselves repeatedly.
spot on, it's bad enough suffering the losses by our Saints let alone having to put up their garbage.

make me mod for a day...pretty please.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

HighettMan wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:00pm A decent man. He was just waiting until finals were absolutely not possible is my opinion.

He will do what is right for the club. He has set up a great legacy and developed a really good list that is within striking distance.

We need to recruit some midfielders that can come straight into the best 22. This list is cherry ripe now and failure to get said midfielders will be more of a setback than finding a replacement for Alan.

Timing is crucial when pulling the threads together for the sum of all parts and if we miss out on said midfielders this trade period then I will be concerned.
are you Simon Lethlean?
wasnt your mate's son Daniel supposed to, on the money you have him on, settle our midfield issues?

Ahhhh..lol..excellent...Simon and HM having a beer.....even bigger lol

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

are you Simon Lethlean?

Maybe we call all get together and do some Marvin Gaye - you, Simon, Dan, Dan's dad, maybe even lure Butterss for night out
Last edited by HardSaint on Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

HighettMan wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:07pm

are you Simon Lethlean?

You have to be over 18.
Where we going?
Rue Bar or The Wine Bar?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Annoyedsaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:10pm

are you Simon Lethlean?

You have to be over 18.
Where we going?
Rue Bar or The Wine Bar?
Wasting your time. He will pull out. But it’s clear from this and other threads, just how well loved he is on here.

HighettMan
Club Player

st.byron wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:12pm
Annoyedsaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:10pm

are you Simon Lethlean?

You have to be over 18.
Where we going?
Rue Bar or The Wine Bar?
Wasting your time. He will pull out. But it’s clear from this and other threads, just how well loved he is on here.
It's not you SB, its me. I just needed a change. Maybe we can meet up in Nimbin for a hug and some cake...you know, your favorite.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Tim Watson left a legacy too by this logic

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

HardSaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:10pm

are you Simon Lethlean?

Maybe we call all get together and do some Marvin Gaye - you, Simon, Dan, Dan's dad, maybe even lure Butterss for night out
He’d expect us to pay too i reckon.

shrodes
SS Life Member

are you Simon Lethlean?

Small world, I'm in Ivanhoe also but never seen Lethers around, nor anyone with a distinctly brown nose :D

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Can't believe that guy has had the second-longest coaching tenure in the club's history. Talk about being given ample time and opportunity!!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 7:29pm Can't believe that guy has had the second-longest coaching tenure in the club's history. Talk about being given ample time and opportunity!!
He’s equal 2nd on Premierships won!

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 7:48pm
Sainternist wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 7:29pm Can't believe that guy has had the second-longest coaching tenure in the club's history. Talk about being given ample time and opportunity!!
Maybe, but I think Georgie Sparrow did win one in '13, but Fitzroy had the right to challenge due to finishing on top and won the next game.
Also, Rossy Lyon actually drew a GF, so he does get a few credits in the bank for that one too.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

st.byron wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:07pm
seano1 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:54pm I think they are pondering if we get rid of richo now they would have to get Rats to coach out the year ....but if he wants scott to coach next year he will want richo to see out the year cause he wouldn’t want rats to turn us around in the caretaker mode
I reckon it’s all about the money. Can’t sack him until it’s clear we can’t make finals.
Yeah I think you are pretty well correct and I think the new boy has a gentleman’s agreement at this stage. But I will preface that by saying a few of our more well off supporters are putting their hand in their pocket hoping to entice an other.

George27
Club Player

samuraisaint wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:36pm
Maybe, but I think Georgie Sparrow did win one in '13, but Fitzroy had the right to challenge due to finishing on top and won the next game.
Also, Rossy Lyon actually drew a GF, so he does get a few credits in the bank for that one too.

We wuz robbed in both 1913 ( only one team gets a second chance ) and 2010 ( no extra time ) by ridiculous finals systems that were subsequently changed - too late for us. Ditto in 1991 when we came 4th and had to play 3rd- the next year 4th played 5th.
Last edited by George27 on Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:50pm
st.byron wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 6:07pm
Yeah I think you are pretty well correct and I think the new boy has a gentleman’s agreement at this stage. But I will preface that by saying a few of our more well off supporters are putting their hand in their pocket hoping to entice an other.
Good to hear Tony. I actually think AR will be coaching us at the beginning of next season at least, but can wait until the end of the year if we have a suitable replacement. I would like you to go back to the club though and let the other coaches know that they should be aware that there are three games coming up which have the potential to drive away potential players, and coaches, as well as sponsors and gaining new members next year. Not to mention their positions at the club:
Geelong at Geelong
Adelaide in Adelaide
Sydney at the SCG
If the team serve up the second half they did today in any of those games we could look at losing any or all of them by between 120-150 points.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

No, Richo won’t be coaching us next year.

ctqs
Club Player

tony74 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:58pm No, Richo won’t be coaching us next year.
Excellent. Can that be expedited?

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 9:58pm No, Richo won’t be coaching us next year.
If the Scott rumours are true then Bassatt needs to step in and prevent what looks like another boy's club appointment on Lethlean's part. Who exactly is running this club?

A big-name appointment might be beyond us but there are plenty others who'd excite the long-suffering supporter base. Scott doesn't excite anyone.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Certainly not second in finals appearances

realdeal
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 10:14pm
Certainly not second in finals appearances
10 year plan is in full effect..

ace
Saintsational Legend

ss1986 wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2019 5:05pm

OP is made up BS. Yet again.
He has been drinking that rub again.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.