Brad Crouch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Re: Brad Crouch

barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:22pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:06pm
barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 3:50pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 7:47pm
barneyboyz wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 3:47pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.
Might be worthy of a quiet discussion with someone down at Slater & Gordon???

Ha ha and some of the bullies change their names too
You sir/madame display in the above post a perfect example of what is wrong with todays society.

Don’t like something you read, play the bullying card and run to an ambulance chaser.

Go to Slater and Gordon and take action because people call you out on a football forum for being a fake ITK???
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you want to sue someone, start with me!

Slater & Gordon over being called a fake ITK

Post if the year!

Don't take yourself too lightly there big fella, and you can LOL and Bahhaha all you like. Usually bullies turn out to be very small people indeed :wink:

Big fella, bullies, small people with a wink emoji.
What are your thoughts on passive aggressive posters barneyboyz?
Better than being actually aggressive I think. Look I wasn't talking to you in my original quote, but you took a fair liking to it, hence the response.

Generally I try not to get too aggro these days (other than when watching my team play unfortunately)

But yeah, to be quite honest with you Joffa, the place does have its bullies. My experience in dealing with them (in general), is that they more or less are little people, with big problems.

Brad Crouch should be a target of the Saints, and if someone actually continues to break rules then ban them for all I care, we just need to be more respectful
Agree with above, good post.

I certainly overdosed on the Bahahas and lols which was a little inflammatory toward you.

I find the argument barge on here amusing, but probably need to see that others may take it more seriously.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
barneyboyz
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:42pm
barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:22pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 4:06pm
barneyboyz wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 3:50pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 7:47pm
barneyboyz wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 3:47pm
johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Mon 23 Sep 2019 2:40pm Where in the forum rules does it clearly state you have to provide a definite link and/or a source to any information you might be privy to?

Can someone clearly show this rule to me and others and post it right here please. Thank you very much.

Otherwise, I feel like I am getting unfairly singled out and bullied here. It's obvious I can't always provide detailed details on a rumour nor should I have to post a link about something I have read online or saw on TV or heard on the radio every time. I don't have time for that. Try Google next time.
Might be worthy of a quiet discussion with someone down at Slater & Gordon???

Ha ha and some of the bullies change their names too
You sir/madame display in the above post a perfect example of what is wrong with todays society.

Don’t like something you read, play the bullying card and run to an ambulance chaser.

Go to Slater and Gordon and take action because people call you out on a football forum for being a fake ITK???

If you want to sue someone, start with me!

Slater & Gordon over being called a fake ITK

Post if the year!

Don't take yourself too lightly there big fella, and you can LOL and Bahhaha all you like. Usually bullies turn out to be very small people indeed :wink:

Big fella, bullies, small people with a wink emoji.
What are your thoughts on passive aggressive posters barneyboyz?
Better than being actually aggressive I think. Look I wasn't talking to you in my original quote, but you took a fair liking to it, hence the response.

Generally I try not to get too aggro these days (other than when watching my team play unfortunately)

But yeah, to be quite honest with you Joffa, the place does have its bullies. My experience in dealing with them (in general), is that they more or less are little people, with big problems.

Brad Crouch should be a target of the Saints, and if someone actually continues to break rules then ban them for all I care, we just need to be more respectful
Agree with above, good post.

I certainly overdosed on the Bahahas and lols which was a little inflammatory toward you.

I find the argument barge on here amusing, but probably need to see that others may take it more seriously.
No problem Joffa, love your work.

The written word has no emotion too, and often gets confused in personal translation

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
asiu
Saintsational Legend

That would be 3 proxy encrypted seagulls grumps.
they’re not my proxies , Stoney
.... get real

i like a good off season as much as the next cat
but
the question that intrigues me
is who gets picked on next should bettyflamingo
gets the horses rear end

nexus might step up again

poor ol marts always a fall back position i suppose
or we could bring plugger back

lol @ proxies !!!!!

:P

i’m off to have a quiet pm exchange with the boys

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Is Bullying a troll actually perceived as bullying ?

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 9:30pm Is Bullying a troll actually perceived as bullying ?
I think it’s reasonable to argue that trolling is bullying

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Trolling and bullying are two separate things.

😎
Pundit
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 9:31pm
The Fireman wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 9:30pm Is Bullying a troll actually perceived as bullying ?
Ironically you, Fireman and St Byron should be moderated appropriately for these types of posts. I wonder if you are the same person and if you are also somehow connected to the mod because you have a similar MO and bob up in sequence all too regularly and seem to support each other. I couldn't give a stuff really one way or the other but just making observation about the petty dance routine.

johnnyrayflamingo
Club Player

Pundit wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 9:53pm
Ironically you, Fireman and St Byron should be moderated appropriately for these types of posts. I wonder if you are the same person and if you are also somehow connected to the mod because you have a similar MO and bob up in sequence all too regularly and seem to support each other. I couldn't give a stuff really one way or the other but just making observation about the petty dance routine.
Hear hear

😎
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Might have got missed in the non Crouch discussion above but Sam McClure on SEN said:

- Brad Crouch has been making himself available to offers from clubs
- Saints met with him but doesn’t look like it’s come to fruition
- Restated (without confirming) Tim Watson’s news that the offer is 5 years and close to agreeing on GC

Good get for GC.

Pundit
Club Player

Spinner wrote: Thu 26 Sep 2019 1:42am Might have got missed in the non Crouch discussion above but Sam McClure on SEN said:

- Brad Crouch has been making himself available to offers from clubs
- Saints met with him but doesn’t look like it’s come to fruition
- Restated (without confirming) Tim Watson’s news that the offer is 5 years and close to agreeing on GC

Good get for GC.
Adelaide still might match it. He's keen to stay but is committed to cashing in, and the decision around the coach and direction of the club could come into play, meaning what type of rebuild will they execute, is it just a refurb, a rewire, a restumping, a restoration or a full blown gut and clean.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Well...turns out that Mr.Pundit was Cairnsman / Highettman .... thought so. Amazing how people’s individual style transcends any Nic changes or attempts to shapeshift to other identities.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

all his ‘ruck talk’ blinded me
... i thought it was Stoney try’n to be refomicated

:lol:

i was a taddles suss when he didn’t jump down my throat
after naming him
... but .... wrong again !

this place is such a laugh

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote: Thu 26 Sep 2019 4:02pm all his ‘ruck talk’ blinded me
... i thought it was Stoney try’n to be refomicated

:lol:

i was a taddles suss when he didn’t jump down my throat
after naming him
... but .... wrong again !

this place is such a laugh
Thought it was another poster at first but then he talked about knowing a lot about the Gold Coast and he also had an axe to grind with Skeptic and myself. 2+2=4

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote: Thu 26 Sep 2019 3:06pm
Well...turns out that Mr.Pundit was Cairnsman / Highettman .... thought so. Amazing how people’s individual style transcends any Nic changes or attempts to shapeshift to other identities.
and how trolls align with other trolls

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

johnnyrayflamingo wrote: Wed 25 Sep 2019 9:41pm Trolling and bullying are two separate things.
You ought to know, past master...…..

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!