**** WE NEED BEN COUSINS ****

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

The elite running of Cousins/Kerr in that side yesterday and Cats woulda had much to think about....

“Yeah….nah””
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Dan Warna wrote:public drug test arranged for him by anthony mundine, dodged, "private drug" test reported at VFL level, he withdraw from playing there as a consequence, enough to suggest he is dodging the issue
You need to be very careful Dan, you're almost chartering into defamation with your comments........

St.Kenny
Club Player

Forget all this individuals claptrap. We need to learn to play as a team and for each other. we once did and now no longer do. Geelong do and look at them. I'm amazed how people get so sidetracked on this issue!

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
markp
Saintsational Legend

If we got Kerr and Cousins (yes assuming he's 'right') I'd be as chuffed as the scum were when they got Judd.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:If we got Kerr and Cousins (yes assuming he's 'right') I'd be as chuffed as the scum were when they got Judd.
id be chuffed just to get one of them!
id prob prefer kerr, just because of the history of ben in the last year or so.