Coach gets Lyon's share of credit

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Quixote
SS Life Member

Six pages on Saintsational will 97% of the time = fight

Haven't the time to read but do have the time to post this -

VG article

General consensus (media generated) is that St Kilda relies on its stars and is not necessarily a good team

Article goes a ways to refuting this

Perhaps if we beat Hawthorn this weekend, similar sentiments about there bottom 6 might arise??

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
markp wrote:Fact.... about a particular poster and his life, or 'common' people in general?

Either way... yikes.

Enjoy the game tomorrow Rodge, in whatever capacity you are able.
Why would you be so suprised markp.

modis operandi of this poster for years.

Dont even bother markp. Do you really think I could care less about what someone who would post personal things about someone he knows nothing about over football because he is miffed? :roll:

It is really highly amusing to me. Its all a parlour game, but some cant handle it and embarrass themselves.

It really says more about the depths that particular poster will plunge to if he feels in any way slighted.

Anyway you enjoy tomorrow night mark. I certainly will.

Go you good things :D :D
Cheers JB.... just trying to fathom the depths of his misanthropy and the range of his sniper sight.....

One of the more disturbing thing he said was that you wear off the rack Dimmey's ties (as opposed to tailor made Dimmey's ties?... :? )... Say it aint so! :wink:

28 hours to go!.... Mustn't give em the start we did last time, but we're a big show... just cant wait, this is what it's all about! :D

Go Saints!

St.Kenny
Club Player

Its really all just about you Tossaboy. Along with ya mate Teflogger and Jerka Dunne you can take full credit for all the success in the last few rounds. Get ya bloody hand off it ya 2 bit loser and show the humility a lolly pop holding school crossing attendant should show you loud mouthed nobody. Bet your 'mates' really look forward to catching up with you each week at the footy to hear how ya saved the Saints from oblivion. About as much fun as goin to the dentist I bet.

My behaviour is considered acceptable in some far off remote exotic countries...
JeffDunne

Jesus, I must have really upset Kenny to be lumped with 'Tossaboy' and 'Teflogger'. :lol:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St.Kenny wrote:hic - burp....some s.hite. arugggghhh
bit early to be on the turps isn't it Kunny?

Bit late to apologise for the things you said about our coach so stop trying.

You must be so dissapointed with the way things have worked out. Must be why you are always pissed.

Have a nice bender :D :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:Jesus, I must have really upset Kenny to be lumped with 'Tossaboy' and 'Teflogger'. :lol:
shame on your Jerka.

Always said it was only ever about you.

Never thought of you as one of Tefloggers mates. You been keeping that from us???

Kenny has seen through the facade I'm afraid :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
HarveysDeciple

I dont care if I get flamed. I'm locking it