Saints make official complaint about Malthouse

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
mullet wrote:How long does Milney have to endure being labelled something that was never proven. It never went to court and he had no case to answer. Guy has a wife and 2 kids how do you reckon it makes them feel, thank god the kids probably dont know what the word means. I only hope that this blatant liable stops before the kids are old enough to understand.
sadly it will follow poor Milney and Joey forever .... other clubs fans have very very long memories and when they havent got anything to say they cling onto this tripe ... ill admit im guilty of calling Kerr the Ketamine kid and Fletcher Flatline .... its all part of footy and in all honestly i dont think Milne is the kind of guy to let the comments of a bunch of brain dead collingwood supporters get him down
So Malthouse is ok with sledging Milne on this and at the same time is content to have Didak in his CLub/team?
He feels it's ok to sledge players who were found by police and prosecutors to have no case to answer?

Maybe he should ask Brendan Keilar's widow and kids how they feel about the adulation shown to Didak by the Collingwood faithful, including Malthouse?

Sainter_4_life
Club Player

Haha the tosspot tries to backout of it by claiming he was talking to his players. Yeah, this photo clearly backs him up on that one....

Wanker of the highest order :roll:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

It's a good look on prime time TV when the coaching staff challenge opposition players to physical confrontations. Licuria should be more embarassed than MM that looks bad on all levels and collingwood should have sanctioned them over it.

In the lead up to the game Ball and Max were said to have inside knowledge of how to knock us off. I hope they aren't responsible for the rough start and sledging. Would believe Ball sack would go that low but hopefully not max.

ace
Saintsational Legend

mullet wrote:
saint75 wrote:Interestingly enough, McGuire on the radio in defense of Mick claimed that Mick was spraying anyone and everyone in the vicinity. I am curious though, does he often call his own players 'rapists'?
And once again Eddie uses his media contacts to spin doctor the collingwood football club. Same guy who became a board member of Athletics Australia in his bid to take over Olympic park. With all his contacts couldnt help Athletics Australia find a sponsor. He is a termite
Found the sponsors alright, but then redirected them to Collingwood.
Magpies are renouned for stealing from other birds' nests.
Last edited by ace on Sat 10 Apr 2010 3:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Sainter_4_life wrote:Haha the tosspot tries to backout of it by claiming he was talking to his players. Yeah, this photo clearly backs him up on that one....

Wanker of the highest order :roll:
Old Mick might need an eye test, could be colour blind if he thinks he was talking to his players.

Sainter for life.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Also, can't see Bakes anywhere with his hand at Toovey's throat either which Eddie also claimed on his radio snippet.......apparently that was was set Mick off in this 'emotional' game :lol:

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
kp83 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field!

Was it "racist" or another word that is spelt very similarly? From my amateur lip reading of the footage I would say the latter.
He was concerned about his mortgage and, mistaking Milne for a broker was merely requesting the latest 'rates list' so he could refinance?
I thought he was complimenting Milne's evasive skills and called him an escapist.

Milton66
SS Life Member

If he called him a partist, then we should go the jugular.

Mick should be fined and suspended for bringing the game into disrepute.

IMHBO.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

kp83 wrote:
barks4eva wrote:you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field!

Was it "racist" or another word that is spelt very similarly? From my amateur lip reading of the footage I would say the latter.

oops, i meant rapist, my mistake

Quite an unbelievable thing do be saying when you're supposed to be coaching your own team!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
kp83 wrote:

oops, i meant rapist, my mistake

Quite an unbelievable thing do be saying when you're supposed to be coaching your own team!
Don't say oops, it was Mick's mistake :wink:

It was funnier when you said "racist", I liked the sarcasm. :wink:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Maguire didn't deny Malthouse sprayed Milne.

Completely contradicts Malthouses vehemt denial.

The cracks grow wider :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sainterone
Club Player

"ST KILDA will lodge a formal complaint to the AFL as early as today in the wake of a spiteful quarter-time clash during last night's St Kilda-Collingwood game at Etihad Stadium. Magpies coach Mick Malthouse and star Alan Didak were allegedly involved in an exchange of words with Saints forward Stephen Milne."....

Herald sun link:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/st-kil ... 5852142782
Last edited by Sainterone on Sat 10 Apr 2010 4:21pm, edited 2 times in total.

GO SAINTS

NICK RIEWOLDT - 444 GOALS FROM 200 MATCHES
STEPHEN MILNE - 440 GOALS FROM 216 MATCHES
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Maguire didn't deny Malthouse sprayed Milne.

Completely contradicts Malthouses vehemt denial.

The cracks grow wider :D
So Mick is now lying, gee wonder why I trusted the St Kilda Football Club, Nick Riewoldt and Ross Lyon over Connors, Malthouse and McGuire's account of the Luke Ball issue!

Very strange that a St Kilda supporter repeatedly criticized the St Kilda Football Club all through the off season, claiming St Kilda were lying and that Malthouse was telling the truth!

oh dear

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Yep.

About time.

Back the players as far as it needs to go.

Personally, I think MM should be sanctioned....Fkn suspend him.

Watch the replay and it is just obvious.

If Milne is upset by it....Then we should be upset by it.

This is a 200 game player for the saints here....

Flower you Mick Malthouse and the horse you rode in on.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

barks4eva wrote:Malthouse what a clown, should be heavily fined by the AFL and sued by Milne!

It's amazing how stinger, banged on all summer about how Paul Connors, Mike Sheahan, Eddie McGuire and Mick Malthouse were telling the truth about Luke Ball and that Ross Lyon was lying, Nick Riewoldt was naive, he wouldn't know the true story and was being manipulated by the dishonest St Kilda Football Club!

Anyone with a clue can see how the filth carry on and for a St Kilda supporter to criticize the club and label it as being disingenuous while swallowing the Mick Malthouse garbage is quite extraordinary, particularly so when it insults Riewoldt's intelligence and integrity!

It amazes me how naive and gullible some people really are!

Riewoldt was there and he would know first hand the whole story lock, stock and smoking barrels as opposed to some third hand account and a few chinese whispers!

Malthouse and McGuire could not lie straight in bed!

The AFL should throw the book at him, IMHO he should be de-registered for bringing the game into disrepute, you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field, that is way beyond the pale and clearly demonstrates what the filth are all about!

How anyone could accuse the St Kilda Football Club of telling lies and at the same time believe this filth arsewipe is mind boggling in the extreme!
Only you B4 could turn a dog's act by Malthouse into a spray against Stinger. Class act dude. :roll:

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Yes agreed GO, this is not about Luke Ball going to Collingwood, this is about Malthouse and his abusing our players and then blatantly lying about it.

Really dont need to bang that drum over and over do we?

Prefer we all just talk footy and leave it at that.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
RoseInOz
Club Player

The AFL should be able to ban coaches as they do in soccer.

Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.
Our time is now! Please let it be 2012!
Little Dozer
Club Player
Location: Forward Pocket, Outer side, Linton Street end or bay 38 Waverley

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:Malthouse what a clown, should be heavily fined by the AFL and sued by Milne!

It's amazing how stinger, banged on all summer about how Paul Connors, Mike Sheahan, Eddie McGuire and Mick Malthouse were telling the truth about Luke Ball and that Ross Lyon was lying, Nick Riewoldt was naive, he wouldn't know the true story and was being manipulated by the dishonest St Kilda Football Club!

Anyone with a clue can see how the filth carry on and for a St Kilda supporter to criticize the club and label it as being disingenuous while swallowing the Mick Malthouse garbage is quite extraordinary, particularly so when it insults Riewoldt's intelligence and integrity!

Riewoldt was there and he would know first hand the whole story lock, stock and smoking barrels as opposed to some third hand account and a few chinese whispers!

The AFL should throw the book at him, IMHO he should be de-registered for bringing the game into disrepute, you cannot have coaches calling opposition players racist out on the field, that is way beyond the pale and clearly demonstrates what the filth are all about!

How anyone could accuse the St Kilda Football Club of telling lies and at the same time believe this filth arsewipe is mind boggling in the extreme!

yawn......i thought this was a new dawn and you were over spreading lies about me......in this instance it is quite clear to me that mickey milkshake is telling porkies...and doesn't have the balls to come clean....different strokes this time ...hows the dumpster??? :roll: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint75 wrote:Also, can't see Bakes anywhere with his hand at Toovey's throat either which Eddie also claimed on his radio snippet.......apparently that was was set Mick off in this 'emotional' game :lol:
Eddie is normally very good at deflecting from the "Real Issue" by turning the attention back away from himself/his mob. On this occasion he was nothing short of pathetic. Perhaps it could be that he is trying to defend the undefendable, and he knows it !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

yawn......i thought this was a new dawn and you were over spreading lies about me......in this instance it is quite clear to me that mickey milkshake is telling porkies...and doesn't have the balls to come clean....different strokes this time ...hows the dumpster??? :roll: :twisted:
Ok I understand, so Malthouse is telling lies this time and St kilda's players are telling the truth but in regards to Luke Ball you reckon Malthouse was telling the truth and St Kilda, Ross Lyon and Nick Riewoldt were telling lies!

Just wanted to clarify, thanks for clearing that up!

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Has anyone heard of what possible penalties the AFL can hand down????

Fines (to Mick and/or the Club)??
Suspensions??
Loss of premiership points??

The pea-heart effort of his players when the going got tough might be punishment enough???

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:Has anyone heard of what possible penalties the AFL can hand down????

Suspensions??

The pea-heart effort of his players when the going got tough might be punishment enough???
I doubt that there is a precedent with anything like this. The AFL will NOT get a better opportunity to prove how serious they view such behaviour. We'll just have to wait & see !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:
St Chris wrote:Has anyone heard of what possible penalties the AFL can hand down????

Suspensions??

I doubt that there is a precedent with anything like this. The AFL will NOT get a better opportunity to prove how serious they view such behaviour. We'll just have to wait & see !!
Flogged with a wet lettuce is my bet.

The Filth always get away with behaviour that other clubs would get whacked for.

Adrian Anderson will talk tough and start an investigation that will see the AFL's Inspector Clueso find no evidence that Malthouse acted poorly. No case to answer... lock it in.

The AFL are as toothless to Collingwood as the ACCC are to the big oil companies.

DJKCR
Club Player

Well if he was talking to his players like he said he was, was Mick calling them rapists?

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak