Trent Dennis - Lane

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St.Rob8
Club Player

Re: Trent Dennis - Lane

Wasn't he the Swans emergency in winning GF team? Cant be too bad for pick 47.

A keen swans mate of mine says he has purple patches and can win games but questions his courage. Averages over a goal a game and averaged 2 a game in 2010. Has kicked bags of 3 and 4. Seems pretty inexperienced still only playing 24 games. Hardly the record of a no hoper.

Could be anything, but interesting that we are loading up on small forwards. If Stevens, Schnieds, Milne, Saad, Milera and TDL all find themselves on the field as fwds / midfielders, could get quite exciting. Must be part of a considered strategy. But silly me, better to say Watters, Pelchan and Bains are all muppets with no clue. :roll:

The Redeemer
SS Life Member

St.Rob8 wrote:Wasn't he the Swans emergency in winning GF team? Cant be too bad for pick 47.

A keen swans mate of mine says he has purple patches and can win games but questions his courage. Averages over a goal a game and averaged 2 a game in 2010. Has kicked bags of 3 and 4. Seems pretty inexperienced still only playing 24 games. Hardly the record of a no hoper.

Could be anything, but interesting that we are loading up on small forwards. If Stevens, Schnieds, Milne, Saad, Milera and TDL all find themselves on the field as fwds / midfielders, could get quite exciting. Must be part of a considered strategy. But silly me, better to say Watters, Pelchan and Bains are all muppets with no clue. :roll:
They are absolutely up to something. I am unsure what it is however what I don't know could fill a warehouse.

mohannair
Club Player

Saints43 wrote:
mohannair wrote:We all had the same opinion about Dempster & Schiends when we got them cheap from the Swans. The thing abt. Swans players are the cluture they bring along, they are hard workers & honest.

Dempster may well be the Captain of our club next year after having achieved so many things in the last couple of years.

In a couple of years we will be singing TDL's great work ethic.
Schneider didn't come cheap. In either the draft pick or salary sense.
I am not sure abt. the salary but we got both Schneider & Dempster for Pick 26

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Dempster certainly won`t be captain next year

Posting 20 years of holey crap!