Dayle Garlett

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SuperDuper
Club Player

Re: Dayle Garlett

Would be happy to grab him early in the 2nd round. May mean 2 guns, pick 3 and then Garlett.

saintfox
Club Player

Should of taken the punt last year, ain't hind site great.

Be the best you can ... If not have fun trying....
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:sheesh he could do some damage in that sydney midfield.
And if he goes off the rails again, sheesh he could do some damage in that sydney CBD :wink:

dragit
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote: ... not sure if it will be us though i would imagine us getting another WA boy who is a small forward would almost cause a riot with some people on here
True… we could always retire milne, trade milera & delist TDL, then I would be more than happy to take this guy, looks like he can play.

I wonder if all the clubs made a pact last year not to draft him because of his personal issues…

Would have been worth a rookie spot, but just leave him in the WAFL until/if he got his life sorted before bringing him into the club.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i think all the clubs made the right decision to not draft him last year - he needed that kick up the arse from the AFL clubs to actually look at his life from what i hear he put pretty much every club off him with his interviews , he was very cocky and in my opininon needed to be overlooked by all drafts to bring him down a few pegs ...

in relation to his g/f im told its because of her and her family that things started to change basically she would only date him if he gave up the ciggys and her family were playing a big role on how he should behave ("if your going to be seeing our daughter then you gotta pull your head in" ) ... honestly i think he needs to go to a team like hawthorn or Geelong where he will have a glut of players who are better than him cause if he go's to a team like us or GWS where he will instantly be one of the better players his ego will see him head off the rails again (just my opinion )

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Can he play as a small forward......we might be in the market.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Yarran the man for us. Fits every single criteria.