My 2 cents

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: My 2 cents

Verdun66 wrote:... David King...was extremely positive about the appointment, and about Richardson's credentials.
:shock:

David Kinghee huh? Verdun, you trying to scare us!?!

Mental note to self:
Keep reminding self..., Richardson is a Ramrod, all will be well.
Keep reminding self..., Richardson is a Ramrod, all will be well...

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Tony74 said in part :

[/quote]From what I gather Williams was offered the job either just before or just after Watters got sacked. He rejected our first offer, didn't want the job. The club came back with a second offer but started to realise it could be a " Malcom Blight " moment. Richardson dint put his hand up because he had it on pretty good authority that it was Williams.
Now obviously things have started to change and Richardson sees he's in with a good chance. Applies for an interview and who knows.[quote]

I think that you were pretty much on the mark Tony. I feel the same way - perhaps Richardson was perceived as "safe hands." He seems to be very capable and professional. He's been in a few clubs and his time at Port, helping to re-vitalise a young team, is ideal recent experience for the saints role. We need to get 100% behind him for the benefit of the Club :!:

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Junction Oval wrote:He seems to be very capable and professional. He's been in a few clubs and his time at Port, helping to re-vitalise a young team, is ideal recent experience for the saints role. We need to get 100% behind him for the benefit of the Club :!:
Yes, I didn't know anything about him, but just googled an interview with him on youtube. I feel reassured. Seems a solid, decent fellow who will try to do things right. Here's hoping.

Richter
SS Life Member

defacto wrote:
Verdun66 wrote:I listened to a clip on SEN and it sounded like Choco scared the hell out of the panel with a 'stream of consciousness ' at the interview last Friday. Maybe they swapped horses at that point. Choco is meant to be a bit off the wall.

Pity, as I was looking forward to Choco. AR the safer bet I suppose.
what program was it?

do you have a link to the audio?
Was Jon Ralph on the run home around 6.25pm. I heard it too. No idea if there is a clip anywhere.

Ralph also said that Choco did the same at the Melbourne interview and they thought he was nuts too and were somewhat perplexed.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer
That vomment was at the end of the David King snippett

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
markp
Saintsational Legend

Richter wrote:
defacto wrote:
Verdun66 wrote:I listened to a clip on SEN and it sounded like Choco scared the hell out of the panel with a 'stream of consciousness ' at the interview last Friday. Maybe they swapped horses at that point. Choco is meant to be a bit off the wall.

Pity, as I was looking forward to Choco. AR the safer bet I suppose.
what program was it?

do you have a link to the audio?
Was Jon Ralph on the run home around 6.25pm. I heard it too. No idea if there is a clip anywhere.

Ralph also said that Choco did the same at the Melbourne interview and they thought he was nuts too and were somewhat perplexed.
You should never ignore those red flags...

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/76083 ... g-Perfume/

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Pelchen never liked Scott, which is strange given he was on the selection panel.
How many committees have you ever sat on that came up with a unanimous decision?

When majority rules there's always someone who disagrees. Sometimes they're right.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:vomment
New word?
Could mean "something somebody says that makes you spew up"

stinger
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:( And remember my track record with the senior coach is not great! ). From what I gather Williams was offered the job either just before or just after Watters got sacked. He rejected our first offer, didn't want the job. The club came back with a second offer but started to realise it could be a " Malcom Blight " moment. Richardson dint put his hand up because he had it on pretty good authority that it was Williams.
Now obviously things have started to change and Richardson sees he's in with a good chance. Applies for an interview and who knows.
As stated my history isn't great with the coach and as soon as I post this confirmation the club will come out that Kingsley or Mc.Phee will get it!!
spot on mate.....unlike someone else i could name....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.