Round 3 for O’Shea

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Round 3 for O’Shea

Terrific, another medium defender.

So next year we'll have no-one to play forward/ruck but 15 or so medium defenders.

I hope he's good cause it's certainly not a position that we need any players.

saint6709
Club Player

dragit wrote:Terrific, another medium defender.

So next year we'll have no-one to play forward/ruck but 15 or so medium defenders.

I hope he's good cause it's certainly not a position that we need any players.
I think you raise a good point - if we are to sign him I can only imagine its because Richo rates him VERY highly from his time at PA it certainly cannot be because of the position he plays. We need a 196cm+ back and I was hoping we would take a risk on Butcher or someone like that to play back if we can't get a ready to go back man of the right size.

brewski
Club Player

would be happy with petracca, O'Shea and Membrey from this draft period and also what ever best available from our round 2 and any other live picks

Banned by the censors
Johnny Favier
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:but Pluggs these rumours do have some value ... we are 3 weeks from the g/f and people are still talking footy and its still dominating the sports reports - this year especially the interest has been the biggest so for the state of the game this is huge add to the fact its been nearly 8 weeks since our last game and we are still being talked about with so far everything out of our club being possitive thats a big win ...
the rumours also i think help push the trades along and keeps us interested in a period that really not much happens
+1

Certainly far more interesting than fr1ggin' horse racing for sure! IMO of course...