Pratt to offer Judd a 5 or 6 year deal!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:I think the Eagles may be forced to accept the deal, they cant do much else.
That's the same attitude that the pies had about stevens. :lol:

I posted in detail on the other thread, Judd to the pies !

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... 2&start=25

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
linz
Club Player

stinger wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:If he gets a six year deal he should play for 3 years and then retire and force the Blues to pay him out, thereby crippling the club ... AGAIN.

it would be difficult to estimate the tonnage of the hot streaming pile of crap that the blue baggers have heaped on us for giving hamill a five year contract.....hope it comes back to bit them so severely on the arse that it cripples them once and forever.....
Judd as a 24 year old now has the body of a 28 year old given bumps/OP & training stresses. At Carlscum , Judd will be double-teamed, smashed & hammerred even more while the young midfield develops. After all there is no Kerr, Cousins, Embley, Priddis, etc etc to take the heat off him.

Well, I reckon Carlton should sign him up on a 15 year contract . Visy will no doubt recycle him & spit him out as a usefull waste.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Riewoldts_Tears
Club Player

satchmo wrote:
Riewoldts_Tears wrote:I think the Eagles may be forced to accept the deal, they cant do much else.

Fact is though, Collingwood didn't lose anything, they kept Didak and he has played great footy for them.

We are more than happy to keep our early picks and develop.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Riewoldts_Tears wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Fact is though, Collingwood didn't lose anything, they kept Didak and he has played great footy for them.

We are more than happy to keep our early picks and develop.

If not now...when would the Number 1 pick be tradable.

Grow up Carlton.....Compensate the WCE...Or a Richmond he will go.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

linz wrote:
stinger wrote:
Oh When the Saints wrote:If he gets a six year deal he should play for 3 years and then retire and force the Blues to pay him out, thereby crippling the club ... AGAIN.

it would be difficult to estimate the tonnage of the hot streaming pile of crap that the blue baggers have heaped on us for giving hamill a five year contract.....hope it comes back to bit them so severely on the arse that it cripples them once and forever.....
Judd as a 24 year old now has the body of a 28 year old given bumps/OP & training stresses. At Carlscum , Judd will be double-teamed, smashed & hammerred even more while the young midfield develops. After all there is no Kerr, Cousins, Embley, Priddis, etc etc to take the heat off him.

Well, I reckon Carlton should sign him up on a 15 year contract . Visy will no doubt recycle him & spit him out as a usefull waste.
Great post and finishes with a great line :D

Before Im 85