ST Kilda vs Collingwood Monday Night next year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RBnW
Club Player

If we are going to get more members next year then a few more Sunday games would be good.....we need to get more Mums and Dads with kids to the games :wink: .....membership has been around about the same number for the past few years......Friday nights are ok for the business people but not for most of us with young kids.....Saturday afternoon and Saturday nights are ok to :) .....but I hope the reports on here are right more Sunday home games will allow us to grow our membership and that is what the club should be all about :shock: ......we are a members club and the more members we have the more say the members will have....... :D :D

We were told we would be getting one less trip to the West if we played a home game on the Gold Coast......so that had better be delivered.... :oops: if it is that is almost a 4point pick up on previous years...... :D :D

We want lots of games at the Dome on Saturday night where we always win and more Sunday......if we dont have a Friday night that will be good for membership.....and may give us an easier draw....... :) :)
Happy to give up Friday night and TV viewers for an easier draw where we play the bottom sides more often....... :D
Any draw that gives us a better chance of getting into a top 4 finish I will take......I am happy to beat the Bombers every second week by 100pts.... :) :)

Our best is yet
to come......
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote:If we are going to get more members next year then a few more Sunday games would be good.....we need to get more Mums and Dads with kids to the games :wink: .....membership has been around about the same number for the past few years......Friday nights are ok for the business people but not for most of us with young kids.....Saturday afternoon and Saturday nights are ok to :) .....but I hope the reports on here are right more Sunday home games will allow us to grow our membership and that is what the club should be all about :shock: ......we are a members club and the more members we have the more say the members will have....... :D :D

We were told we would be getting one less trip to the West if we played a home game on the Gold Coast......so that had better be delivered.... :oops: if it is that is almost a 4point pick up on previous years...... :D :D

We want lots of games at the Dome on Saturday night where we always win and more Sunday......if we dont have a Friday night that will be good for membership.....and may give us an easier draw....... :) :)
Happy to give up Friday night and TV viewers for an easier draw where we play the bottom sides more often....... :D
Any draw that gives us a better chance of getting into a top 4 finish I will take......I am happy to beat the Bombers every second week by 100pts.... :) :)
Funny that...

I was of the opinion that most kids games are on Sunday, hence members didn't want that option...

I maybe wrong, but that's what I have heard...

If that's the case, pretty p1ss poor effort in marketing and NOT e-mailing ALL members on their preferences

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote:If we are going to get more members next year then a few more Sunday games would be good.....we need to get more Mums and Dads with kids to the games :wink: .....membership has been around about the same number for the past few years......Friday nights are ok for the business people but not for most of us with young kids.....Saturday afternoon and Saturday nights are ok to :) .....but I hope the reports on here are right more Sunday home games will allow us to grow our membership and that is what the club should be all about :shock: ......we are a members club and the more members we have the more say the members will have....... :D :D

Can I ask you how old you are becuse you obviously dont have children playing junior footy. Sunday is by far and away the worst day to get families to the footy. Worse than Friday and Saturday nights.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Yeah Sundays are shocking for attendance most games, so dont understand the above post. I think it would be very bad for everyone.

RBnW
Club Player

iwantmeseats wrote:Yeah Sundays are shocking for attendance most games, so dont understand the above post. I think it would be very bad for everyone.
you dont want Sundays....... :x you dont like Mondays..... :twisted: you dont want anything do you....... :evil: youre posts today have been so negative.....you are going to boycott the year...... :x :x how dare the club put how many years you have been a member on your card.....or send you a thank you..... :P :P how could they interupt youre tormented life.... :x :x :x

Auskick is on when :?: ....Saturday....morning.....yes... :!:
There are a lot of people who work on Friday until late and its hard to get to the footy on time and also Work on Saturday mornings..... so
Sunday is still the best Family day for the footy......
:lol: :wink:
But what would you care about anyhow Geoffrey......why am I calling you Geoffrey.......work it out...... :roll: :roll:

Our best is yet
to come......
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:Yeah Sundays are shocking for attendance most games, so dont understand the above post. I think it would be very bad for everyone.
you dont want Sundays....... :x you dont like Mondays..... :twisted: you dont want anything do you....... :evil: youre posts today have been so negative.....you are going to boycott the year...... :x :x how dare the club put how many years you have been a member on your card.....or send you a thank you..... :P :P how could they interupt youre tormented life.... :x :x :x

There are a lot of people who work on Friday until late and its hard to get to the footy on time and also Work on Saturday mornings..... so
But what would you care about anyhow Geoffrey......why am I calling you Geoffrey.......work it out...... :roll: :roll:
Ain't it strange how this poster has not responded to the previous two posts :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
RBnW
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
RBnW wrote:

Ain't it strange how this poster has not responded to the previous two posts :roll:
I responded just didnt give you the answer you would have liked... :cry: :cry:
Auskick is Saturday morning, School footy is Saturday, Junior Footy is Sunday.....but most people dont work on Sunday.... :roll:
maybe we will get the club to tell the AFL its Friday night or nothing for us.... :roll: :roll:
Not everyone plays footy on a Sunday.......anyhow if what has been posted is correct then.....I will be very happy as Sunday is good for me and my family..... :)
Have I answered the last two posts now.....to your satisfaction and approval.....I do hope so...... :roll: :roll:

Our best is yet
to come......
azza12
Club Player

If ST Kida do have that many Sunday games ( 9 games) i know there is no point for me to get a membership as i play under 16 football in the eastern football league on sundays and i will be missing all the sunday games

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

RBnW wrote: I responded just didnt give you the answer you would have liked... :cry: :cry:
Auskick is Saturday morning, School footy is Saturday, Junior Footy is Sunday.....but most people dont work on Sunday.... :roll:
maybe we will get the club to tell the AFL its Friday night or nothing for us.... :roll: :roll:
Not everyone plays footy on a Sunday.......anyhow if what has been posted is correct then.....I will be very happy as Sunday is good for me and my family..... :)
Have I answered the last two posts now.....to your satisfaction and approval.....I do hope so...... :roll: :roll:
You would have to be the most sadist poster I have had to deal with...

Gee and you have a family...

Well surprises never cease to amaze me on this site, but reading your last couple of posts and then mentioning that you have a family is the most amazing thing I have read IMO...

Good luck to you and "your family"

and pity those families that have kids playing Sunday Footy...

Oh and of course those kids that play Saturday morning football is really relevant to topic....

Good luck with your abundance of emoticons, at least you have that under control