Bad blood between the Hillbillies & Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Hurricane wrote:Geelong could win 100 flags and win 100 games from 100 but they will STILL be a bunch of sooks when it comes to St Kilda.

The MEDIA let me say that again the MEDIA come out and say we have better kids and Geelong some how decide we at St Kilda think we are better than them. Get a grip FFS.

I never hated Geelong or thaught we were better than them list wise or kid wise. I have developed a hatred for them since 2003 because of the way their coach and players act (toward us and in general) and the way their fans act (also toward us and in general)

So I hope we grind this bunch of punks into the turf on Sunday and prove once and for all that Chapman and Thompson were not only WRONG but whingers as well

BANG BANG
Good post and totally agree. Though I have hated them since the 1991 final. So many things have happened to fuel my hatred fire for them. However, I hope our boys don't hit them and get reported. Though I am sure they will go the knuckle as they always do. I just hope they run into each other and knock each other out, that would be sweet........ Scum of the earth filthy mongrels.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Absolutely hate them and none more so than that piece of scum otherwise known as Scarlett, cocky smartarse comments to Harvey, showed what a total d**khead this prick is,

as far as all things footy go, I would love nothing more than beatings these arsewipes on Grand Final day for our second premiership,

it would definitely be the sweetest victory of all,

I currently hate them more than anyone including Carlton,

half their supporters are goatriders for starters.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Not forgetting that they worship the drug-taking, murdering scum Gary Ablett Sr. and call him GOD!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
ace
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
Eastern wrote:It's simple really.

I DON'T LIKE THEM !!
Me too! And its oh so hard living here amongst them all!

(BTW, I work in a cafe and a few of the Geelong players come in occasionally, often on a Friday. I usually don't even recognise any of them till the other girls point them out to me.
Anyway, I made some JOKING comment about how I could help the Saints to victory by either "accidentally" causing injury by running our stock trolley into them, or putting something in their food to make them miss the game. Clearly joking, and they all know that, but now they don't point them out to me til they're leaving, just in case.......
The people I work with are usually pretty intelligent, but really! Get a grip!)
You could always slip something in their drinks to make their hair fall out.
But then who would notice.
Steroids have already done that to many of them.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
ace
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Not forgetting that they worship the drug-taking, murdering scum Gary Ablett Sr. and call him GOD!
Yeah they spell backwards too.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
asiu

I just wish we still had Powelly in there at the first bounce to sort out Ling or gablett,

"you got what you deserved you red headed (expletive)!!!"

had something to do with the cambridge university netball team didnt it bungmeister?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Not forgetting that they worship the drug-taking, murdering scum Gary Ablett Sr. and call him GOD!
And certain commentators now call GAJ "Baby Jesus" ffs.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Bad blood since 2003? I thought the bad blood started waaaaay before that, with some very close tussles and plenty of dirty work by Gablett in the early 90's. You could go back even further to pinching Gary Sidebottom in '81.

They're a bunch of whinging, bad sport bogans...it'd be nice to think we can show them a St Kilda they never thought existed this weekend. :twisted:

bungiton
SS Life Member

gazrat wrote:
I just wish we still had Powelly in there at the first bounce to sort out Ling or gablett,

"you got what you deserved you red headed (expletive)!!!"

had something to do with the cambridge university netball team didnt it bungmeister?
You know I CARNT comment on that, was a damned good hit though!!!!
How you doing lover of the chicken licken?

I'm sorry, you've gone through all the trouble to find out what this actually says and it really is quite insignificant.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Meh just another H&A game IMO :wink:

Actually I am not that super bothered if we win or lose what I am bothered about though is how we go about counteracting Geelong if they so happen to get on a roll (ie: kick 6 unanswered goals in a period of 15 mins)

That said I wouldn't think either coaching box will be giving too much away at this stage considering there is a great chance that both teams will meet again come finals time

With 13 wins on the board we have already booked our spot in the finals and another 4 wins should ensure that we finish top 2 which is at this stage is our top priority

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Oops forgot to say that I would also love to see Baker completely smash that arrogant fathead farkwit Chapman and knock the whinging prick out :evil:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
claystreet
Club Player

All this bad blood between 2 sides is a load of crap, its a build up for the puplic usually by the public and the press to get heads through the gates.

Every club we play is a rival club, they all stink as far as i am concerned and if i had to pick a club to hate it would be the filth then Carlscum. At the end of the day i only dislike them, hate is a very harsh word and not something i have much of for anybody.

Its a round 14 game of footy between 2 leading clubs and it should be tough and hard at it, forget about who said what to who, the players dont give a rats they just do what they are paid for and most dont even bother about what the press says.

Also there are couple of posts in this thread that are getting pretty close to having this site in the shyt and all from a so called newish poster.

You just cant post hearsay and inuendo like that without expecting some sort of backlash.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

They are a very good team that is well coached. There a few Saints fans near where I sit who have a lot of time for Mark Thompson, as do I.

We are a very good team that is well coached. Never met Ross Lyon but I like what I see.

I believe that Geelong reached their peak in 2007 - a year without any bad injuries (until rd 22 with Egan) and a better functioning forward line because the other Ablett was playing. Since then, they have fallen just slightly, but not much relative to the rest of the comp, if games won is any guide (which it is).

We dropped to our nadir in 2007, because we had heaps of injuries (like Geelong in 2006) and had a new coach who had different plans to the old coach. Since then, we have been on the way up, and we are still climbing but near the top, if games won is any guide (which it is).

The question on Sunday will be who is closer to the top, us on the way up or Geelong on the way down. And what will be the story in 14 weeks time? As usual, injuries will play their role. Hopefully, in 2009, we will enjoy the run that Hawthorn had in 2008, Geelong had in 2007, Sydney had in 2006, West Coast...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

just country yokels...don't really give a f*** about them one way or another.....sheep shaggers......well those who haven't hooked up with their sisters that is.......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
StSteven
Club Player

This thread does not reflect well on us and I agree that the comments are very close to being legally actionable.

I understand that the Bomber rumours and Scarlet ones are totally untrue as are many of the ones going around ablout our boys over time. Unlike John Elliott it is best not to raise these issues and let sleeping dogs lie.

SaintDebi
Club Player

stinger wrote:just country yokels...don't really give a f*** about them one way or another.....sheep shaggers......well those who haven't hooked up with their sisters that is.......
:shock: :shock: :shock: Hope that's directed specifically to those who support the club Stinger, and not all of us who live here. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm not particularly partial to sheep, and my sisters just don't do it for me!
:wink: :lol:

66 Saints
Club Player

stinger wrote:just country yokels...don't really give a f*** about them one way or another.....sheep shaggers......well those who haven't hooked up with their sisters that is.......
wow. glad i'm associated with st kilda and our classy supporters. honestly...

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:This thread does not reflect well on us and ... the comments are very close to being legally actionable....
Agree. Let's stick to the game.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

66 Saints wrote:
You will get to know him. He is a very classy man. Expect a lot of ffs ffs and :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Hope that's directed specifically to those who support the club Stinger, and not all of us who live here. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm not particularly partial to sheep, and my sisters just don't do it for me!
:wink: :lol:

present company excluded of course deb..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

66 Saints wrote:

troll perhaps... :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
You will get to know him. He is a very classy man. Expect a lot of ffs ffs and :roll: :roll:
:wink:

66 Saints
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
not to concerned about getting to know him. If all 12000+ posts are as insightful as that i'm more concerned about how much of my life will be wasted reading posts that add no value.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

66 Saints wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
not to concerned about getting to know him. If all 12000+ posts are as insightful as that i'm more concerned about how much of my life will be wasted reading posts that add no value.

listen mate...no one asked you to come on here...and i certainly don't give a half eaten fat rats bottom whether you read my posts or just ignore them....as i am going to do to yours from now on..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

loris
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
66 Saints wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
66 Saints wrote:

listen mate...no one asked you to come on here...and i certainly don't give a half eaten fat rats bottom whether you read my posts or just ignore them....as i am going to do to yours from now on..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
this is just our stinger's way of saying "welcome fellow sainter" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

really "66 Saints" you will learn to love stingers passion for all things saintly........... he's just an aquired taste of sorts :wink: :wink: