CH 9 are scum of the earth....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

3:16 wrote:
yipper wrote:
3:16 wrote:Victoria Police would go to the end of the earth to find a footballer guilty of anything, cost would not come into it, if that's the case, then you can expect the case against one A.Lovett to be dropped!!!!!

This is the doing of Channel Eddie and one or two others, as I have said all along, just remember Milney had a pretty decent week before hand, to the discust of a few: Ed, Mick and one other who is yet to be mentioned on this forum!!!!!
Ps: Was always going to be a family member on Channel Eddie last night, as previously stated!!!!!
Jeff Browne??
No, was a lot closer to home than that!!!!!
Brother Frank?

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

3:16
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
yipper wrote:
3:16 wrote:Victoria Police would go to the end of the earth to find a footballer guilty of anything, cost would not come into it, if that's the case, then you can expect the case against one A.Lovett to be dropped!!!!!

This is the doing of Channel Eddie and one or two others, as I have said all along, just remember Milney had a pretty decent week before hand, to the discust of a few: Ed, Mick and one other who is yet to be mentioned on this forum!!!!!
Ps: Was always going to be a family member on Channel Eddie last night, as previously stated!!!!!
Jeff Browne??
Brother Frank?
No, you'll work it out Easty-Boy, just think very hard!!!!!

"Cause Stone Cold said so"!!!!!

Shane Birss in 2008- Go the Pircha!!!!! RIP
Jarryn Geary-MIP in 2010!!!!!
Armitage=2010 SuperStar!!!!! (Luke Who)?????
yipper
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
yipper wrote:

Jeff Browne??
Brother Frank?
Surely not an ex-coach??? seriously???

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Club Player

yipper wrote:
Eastern wrote:
yipper wrote:

Jeff Browne??
Brother Frank?
Surely not an ex-coach??? seriously???
Allan Jeans was an ex-policeman!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

yipper
SS Life Member

Yabby doesn't like the tiprat??

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
bob__71
Club Player

He was sheepish and unusually quiet on the subject on Monday night. I thought that may have been because of initial involvement in 2004. Maybe it was because of involvement in 2010.

Club Player

yipper wrote:Yabby doesn't like the tiprat??
I don't know, it was criptic!!!!!

yipper
SS Life Member

yipper wrote:Yabby doesn't like the tiprat??
I don't know, it was criptic!!!!!
Not good on the cryptic stuff. But there is an ex-coach that has strong views on moral issues, and seems to not be on the rat's xmas card list anymore.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:from this morning's hun...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/invest ... 5882983027
How to take a sensible comment and beat it up in a headline to imply something completely different.

The worst of English tabloid journalism is now in Australia.
Yep exactly, we are not to far away from the press roaming around in packs like they do in England all in the name of a pic or a story, regardless of the trueth or who`s life they destroy

I love this club
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I know of an ex coach who is the son of an ex cop !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

yipper
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:I know of an ex coach who is the son of an ex cop !!
Recent ex-coach maybe??

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Damn that Malcolm Blight...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Can you sink any lower than blaming GT for this. You have to be joking. At the time he defended these guys like you wouldnt believe and that is fact.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:

Can you sink any lower than blaming GT for this. You have to be joking. At the time he defended these guys like you wouldnt believe and that is fact.
Spot on plugger. He was not a massive Milne fan and had the perfect opportunity to get rid of him. Instead, he stood by them unflinchingly. Thought he defended the club as well as he could the other night on Footy Classified. To blame GT (whom I am not a fan of) is ridiculous!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Don't think that he's saying that it's GT.

Also, I think that it's worth pointing out that the claim is that there was an attempt to cover it up. There is no suggestion that it was successful at all. The claim that the police leaked the alleged victims name to the club is hysterical. Have they considered that m&m knew the girls name?

All the evidence was presented to the DPP, who decided that the actions of Milne did not constitute the offense "sexual misconduct". There is no new evidence regarding the events of that night.

There are many elements to this recent report:-

The timing: the biggest home/away game of the year..fat ed's away...(watch him trot that one out against those that point the muckraking finger at him.)
Herald scum are desperate to build this as big as they can. Four pages and two full editorials demanding it be reopened. The cherry to them is implicating Waldron. If they can do that, then this will run all year.

Fat ed is a vindictive turd. He mixes with very powerful people and desperately wants to be like them. He has pretty much succeeded in that regard. If he could choose between... pies win 1 flag with him as pres, or 5 with out him, .........ask anyone that knows him.

Enjoy.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Damn that meddling Tim Watson...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

anybody who doesn't think that the hun has turned into a rag just like the scum pommie press should go and have a look at the font page of their rag today......gutter press at it's worst...

...of course the police don't proceed with piss weak cases....if they lose they have to pay out big bucks......that's not the fault of the system...that's merely doing justice to pple where there is no prima facie case or when a jury finds someone not guilty as was probably going to be the case here......ffs......no more huns for me..... :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

philip wrote:Sorry all, I can't agree with you flaming ch 9 or the Hun.

Yes they have sensationalised this nut ulimately this is a serious public issue. Remove our football club from the accussed and then contemplate what is being alledged by a former police detective, that his investigation was compromised and he was pressured to not present a full case.

The fact it is our boys involved is hugely dissapointing but in the end they are part of this.

The only questions I want answered by the former detective are this:
1. Did you do less than you should have due to the pressure?
2. Did the brief that went up to the DPP have anything left out?

If the answer to the above is yes then the case must be reopened. If the answer is no, then his claims of pressure must be investigated but made clear that the case itself was ultimately not compromised!

So, sorry to be the odd one out but this is a serious issue with significant public policy issues.

philip
Hi Phil your answer is below

Taken from the Herldsun -

Former detective Mr Smith said

"We thought we'd done a great job," he said of the investigation. "We thought all the bases were covered.

"We couldn't do a better brief of evidence if we tried."

So much for their investigation apparently being compromised :roll:

Sounds like classic case of sour grapes because the DPP threw the case out

Now with a very sharp brand new axe to grind the 2 disgruntled ex detectives have personally decided to become judge jury and executioner whilst more than likely pocketing a bit extra cash on the side

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Don't think that he's saying that it's GT.

Also, I think that it's worth pointing out that the claim is that there was an attempt to cover it up. There is no suggestion that it was successful at all. The claim that the police leaked the alleged victims name to the club is hysterical. Have they considered that m&m knew the girls name?

All the evidence was presented to the DPP, who decided that the actions of Milne did not constitute the offense "sexual misconduct". There is no new evidence regarding the events of that night.

The timing: the biggest home/away game of the year..fat ed's away...(watch him trot that one out against those that point the muckraking finger at him.)
Herald scum are desperate to build this as big as they can. Four pages and two full editorials demanding it be reopened. The cherry to them is implicating Waldron. If they can do that, then this will run all year.

Fat ed is a vindictive turd. He mixes with very powerful people and desperately wants to be like them. He has pretty much succeeded in that regard. If he could choose between... pies win 1 flag with him as pres, or 5 with out him, .........ask anyone that knows him.

Enjoy.
Of course he is saying it is GT.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Enjoy.
Surely that isn't cryptic?

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Enjoy.
Surely that isn't cryptic?
I have no idea what you mean but the poster was meaning GT.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

satchmo wrote:...Herald scum are desperate to build this as big as they can. Four pages and two full editorials demanding it be reopened. The cherry to them is implicating Waldron. If they can do that, then this will run all year...
Good one, I didn't think of that one.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

The timing by Ch9 to release this in the week of the biggest gane of the year which is on Ch7 in really interesting. Simple reallyn when one thinks about it....or has someone already said this....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
satchmo wrote:...Herald scum are desperate to build this as big as they can. Four pages and two full editorials demanding it be reopened. The cherry to them is implicating Waldron. If they can do that, then this will run all year...
Good one, I didn't think of that one.
Apparently he's not returning their calls! :lol:

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

It will be interesting what "exclusive" new material Hutchy will break on the story on TFS tomorrow night.

Remember, this is the same Hutchy who got the names wrong in the 1st place. Kosi thanks him & Ch 7 for the backyard swimming pool !!