Saints off front page?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

maverick
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
maverick wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
maverick wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
westy wrote:
The Fireman wrote:not funny at all mate, seems you have a very distorted view on intelligence.
You are glad I don't have a clue???
You are are ken fool. Elmer rudd has ensured that this country will plunge into debt for donkey's ages. Only a misguided shop steward would think otherwise
I suppose it's dills like you who wouldn't mind handing your welfare over to the likes of Abbot , that's the way of the world I guess. it takes all types.
This country is in good shape and will remain that way..unless of course you lodge your donkey vote.
Keep this drivel in the general forum please, if I wanted to read this sort of stuff I would look at the pictures in the Hun....
drivel? Another donkey voter?
If you don't like it don't respond.
Its not footy keep the preaching to yourself, I don't want to read it, not about responding.
but you responded again????
Just like I responded to this thread. Why do you bother?
To annoy you I suppose has it worked comrade?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
maverick wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
maverick wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
westy wrote:
The Fireman wrote:not funny at all mate, seems you have a very distorted view on intelligence.
You are glad I don't have a clue???
You are are ken fool. Elmer rudd has ensured that this country will plunge into debt for donkey's ages. Only a misguided shop steward would think otherwise
I suppose it's dills like you who wouldn't mind handing your welfare over to the likes of Abbot , that's the way of the world I guess. it takes all types.
This country is in good shape and will remain that way..unless of course you lodge your donkey vote.
Keep this drivel in the general forum please, if I wanted to read this sort of stuff I would look at the pictures in the Hun....
drivel? Another donkey voter?
If you don't like it don't respond.
Its not footy keep the preaching to yourself, I don't want to read it, not about responding.
but you responded again????
Just like I responded to this thread. Why do you bother?
To annoy you I suppose has it worked comrade?
to annoy me? that makes more sense otherwise take your moaning elsewhere sook.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Phew! We're safe tomorrow...well, safer than Rudd. Bye Kev.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:Farewell Dudd, you thief!

He's sent our country into decades of debt and now wants to F*** up our mining industry as a result.

A very stupid man with no future anywhere.

Bye Bye!
You really don't understand economics and politics do you?

Maybe you should go live in Greece or England for a while.

Let me guess you read the HS daily and actually consider it a news paper?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

It will be announced tomorrow that Steven Milne will be Australia's next Prime Minister with Joey his deputy.....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:

He's sent our country into decades of debt and now wants to F*** up our mining industry as a result.

Bye Bye!

Strange that his own party are pulling the pin on this 'genius' then isn't it.

The SS labor faction is up in arms tonight.....you poor things.

Good riddance to the little snivelling weasel

Bring back the Lockett era
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

I will miss his lips.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I will miss his ned flanderisms..."righty-o you lot fair suck of the sauce bottle"........(Kev in the media appealing to common man...)

"Dont touch my hair dryer you skanky b!tch or I'll glass ya...." (Kev on board "Air Kev 1" to trainee flight attendant.......

Ah the many sides to the well manufactured snake oil salesman.....

“Yeah….nah””
Leo.J
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

You'd prefer Abbot?

Does he actually have a policy yet?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
missgez wrote:I'm sure the Scum can somehow find a way to implicate a Saints player in this story :wink:

ps- do you think Barry Hall is worried? Julia did previously mention there was more chance of her playing full forward for the Dogs than being PM!
:lol: good pick up.

Saint Mik
Club Player

Leo.J wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

You'd prefer Abbot?

Yes lets not rip off the mining Co to cover a portion of the money lost with our policy F*** ups and back flips bigger than seen after a goal in world cup soccer.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Saint Mik wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

You'd prefer Abbot?

Yes lets not rip off the mining Co to cover a portion of the money lost with our policy F*** ups and back flips bigger than seen after a goal in world cup soccer.
The poor mining companies, making massive profits out of our resources, and taking most of it overseas...they'll go broke the poor things.

Spare me please.

Do you really believe the scare campaign coming from these massive multi national companies...

If you belive that you'd believe anything.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

westy wrote:And just why do you think the country is in good shape, dill?
mate give up - you are totally clueless.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saint Mik
Club Player

Leo.J wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

You'd prefer Abbot?

The poor mining companies, making massive profits out of our resources, and taking most of it overseas...they'll go broke the poor things.

Spare me please.

Do you really believe the scare campaign coming from these massive multi national companies...

If you belive that you'd believe anything.
I beleive that a school portable does not cost 250K plus and that my house is safe because Peter had nothing to do with my install of pink bats.

We are one of the most taxed countries in the world and we are in a decent position because of our mining Co's so why take money from the people who keep ths country going, just another policy from K Rudd that makes no sense, they have stuffed most things they have had a crack at so why should they miss the mining Co's, the bigger picture is to knuckle down and stop spending like it grows on trees, we are in debt for decades but hey we didnt get hit by the global melt down give me a spell, record credit spends mid year says it all for me and Gillard must do better.

K Rudd what a waste of time and money

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:[You'd prefer Abbot?

Yes lets not rip off the mining Co to cover a portion of the money lost with our policy F*** ups and back flips bigger than seen after a goal in world cup soccer.[/quote]

Spare me please.

If you belive that you'd believe anything.[/quote]

Mate give up.

5.2% unemployment

6% debt to GDP

BoT surplus

But these tory morons think the place has gone to rack and ruin.

Well dont take my word for it - go Read George Megalogenis from the Australian - not a bastion of left wing fundamentalism, about the myth of the Howard surplus ($20 mill that was already spent on middle class welfare in 2008).

Now they are on side with multinational robber barrons who are STEALING the property of every man, woman, and child in this country and taking the profits offshore.

Tell me tory morons how did the miners save us from the GFC when they wenting into depression (cut 15% of the workforce)?

How does it save us when it employs 1.6% of the total Australian workforce?

Why has the superannuation governing body slammed the miners for lying?
Why has the ASX warned the miners about misleading their shareholders?

Thank god for this govt. Kept us out of the GFC, but now with Abbott about to cut 46 billion from the budget, we will get a HUGE recsssion.

There is no doubt about it if he gets in. It is widely known that he is an economic moron and Joe Hockey is a lazy fat clown that makes Costello look like Friedman.

If that unhinged nutcase Abbott gets in, the unemployment rate will reach double figures.

See how happy you are when you are all on work for the dole.

Cabbages :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
missgez wrote:I'm sure the Scum can somehow find a way to implicate a Saints player in this story :wink:

ps- do you think Barry Hall is worried? Julia did previously mention there was more chance of her playing full forward for the Dogs than being PM!
:lol: good pick up.
What a great pic, K.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:

I beleive that a school portable does not cost 250K
lol - the BER meme :roll: 24000 happy recipients, and only 200 complaints. How many tradies did it keep in a job during the GFC - how many schols has benefited?

Abbott will scrap this infrastructure initiative in education and take computers off students.
Saint Mik wrote: plus and that my house is safe because Peter had nothing to do with my install of pink bats.
tory meme no.2 - tell me, wheat was the major cause of house fires prior to the home insulation scheme.

Go and ask Firey. :roll:
Saint Mik wrote:We are one of the most taxed countries in the world and we are in a decent position because of our mining Co's so why take money from the people who keep ths country going,
Yes the GST by Howard overtaxed us. You do realise that you are getting a tax cut on July 1 dont you?

Oh and if you are a PAYG tax payer your top marginal rate is 8% higher than the poor put upon mining billionaires.

Please explain how they keep the country going? It is a FACT that if the country followed their lead during the GFC our unemployment rate would have risen from 5% to 19% in six months.

You do realiase that if it wasn't for stimulus last quarter, we would have had negative growth.

You sound very ignorant on economics but very good on Tory talking points, regardless of if there is any basis of truth in them :roll:
Saint Mik wrote:just another policy from K Rudd that makes no sense, they have stuffed most things they have had a crack at so why should they miss the mining Co's,
You do realise that the MCA recommended a profit tax? You do realise that this tax was part of the Henry tax review?

lol - this is really pathetic by you. clueless
Saint Mik wrote: the bigger picture is to knuckle down and stop spending like it grows on trees, we are in debt for decades
You do realise that the budget will be back in surplus in three years dont you.

You do realise that our debt to GDP is the lowest in the OECD?

You do understand that if you make ignorant and vapid statements like you have above, that you will be taken to task and made to look like a fool dont you?

Seriously mate, you have shown to be clueless. Leave the economic discussions to people who have a modicum of understanding of what has happened ove the past couple of years.

Hope you enjoy your job - because if Abbott gets in we WILL have a recession, and we WILL have unemployment of double figures.

NO DOUBT>

Lance or James??

Saint Mik
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Leave the economic discussions to people who have a modicum of understanding of what has happened ove the past couple of years.
Yes and you seem to pull figures from everywhere but how about the money wasted and poor policy results, I will leave the discissions to the people who do have an understanding and wait and see what that discussion brings after 9.00am in the morning.

So good he should be safe hey you cabbage :shock:

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Leave the economic discussions to people who have a modicum of understanding of what has happened ove the past couple of years.
Yes and you seem to pull figures from everywhere but how about the money wasted and poor policy results, I will leave the discissions to the people who do have an understanding and wait and see what that discussion brings after 9.00am in the morning.

Derrr - regardless of tomorrow, facts remain

5.2% unemployment
6% debt to GDP
budget back in surplus in three years.

Tell us what money has been wasted. Not just BS tory talking points you read in an Andrew Bolt diatribe - actual figures.

But heres some more to ponder. Abbott will cut 46 billion from the budget meaning

A RECESSION THAT WILL COST THOUSANDS OF JOBS.

Oh BTW i am in favour of Julia Gillard becoming PM. I dont like Rudd - but I think Abbott is an unstable madman who will destroy our economy.

I am truly fearful of the damage that Abbott will reak, mainly because he is lazy and clueless.

No go and do your homework before spouting you stupid ignorant vacuous idiocies.

You embarrass yourself.

Lance or James??

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Gillard is home by the sounds of it. New PM.
Pretty weird set of events. Polls and internal ALP brawling.
Oh well. Hope she does well.

Saint Mik
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Saint Mik wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Tell us what money has been wasted.

Stimulas package that shut most small towns of central Aust down after riots and carnage after drinking binges on the Rudd money, black Saturday evacuation rebates to people who signed a piece of paper then went home again with 2K in the back pocket, tradies pricing school reno's then having enough money to almost retire on, pink batts sitting in factories Australia wide and in the roof of many Australian homes unsafe, people losing jobs and houses burning to the groung even lives lost in the process and who bloody knows where this story is going to end have you had your house checked yet and at what cost, back flips on policy and now election advertising for both Rudd "more wasted money" and new advertising for Gillard to get her over the line ect ect ect I am bored with it all to be honest.

You can say what you like but I say waste of time and a waste of money

No go and do your homework before spouting you stupid ignorant vacuous idiocies.

You embarrass yourself.
:roll:

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Who are any of kidding?

Rudd v Abbot = d**khead 1 v d**khead 2

Gillard, look likes we're going to find out. But, if she's turns out to be anywhere near as uninspiring as Rudd, Swan, Abbot and Hockey, then the future of Australian leadership is the worst it's ever been.

Go Saints!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Leo.J wrote:
jonesy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:

Bye Bye!

You'd prefer Abbot?

Yes, whatever Labour say yay to, he'll say nay.

Also, lets bring back 'work choices'.

ALP or Liberal, not much respect for either in their current form. But I'm a shift worker and have worked under an AWA at a previous employer. Don't try telling me that it was all fear propaganda. While for some, an AWA wasn't any different to their previous contract. For me, it was fifteen to twenty grand of penalty and shift loadings scrapped, to be replaced with five grand of compensation on top of my base salary and a day off for every public holiday I worked, while still working the same rotation of night shifts and weekends. While I was under the current unionised agreement, I was safe, but once it was up for renewal, my options were sign the new agreement or find a new job.

Hang on a second, being a shift worker makes me un-Australian. We'll, it's my fault then.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Finna
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:

Bye Bye!
one of the silliest things I have read in a while, just goes to show how dumb the electorate can be.
Rudd is probably the smartest man we have had lead the country in a long time.
Hopefully Gillard will maintain the mining taxes which will give back to the Australian people what is ours in the first place instead of lining the pockets of fat cats here and abroad. It the short mindness of this poster that worries me..just another one sucked in by the media. :oops:
Rudd is a fool who has tried to 'buy' the votes of desperate taxpayers. He is not a leader - he just wants to be liked by everyone and as a consequence has no mind of his own.

Good Riddance.

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.......
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

And you seem to have nothing to bring to the table at all except for an ill informed rant but at least you admit that you should leave it for the ones who actually know something about it.
Rudd will go simply because of the way he comes across but policy will remain.