Saints off front page?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Farewell Dudd, you thief!

He's sent our country into decades of debt and now wants to F*** up our mining industry as a result.

A very stupid man with no future anywhere.

Bye Bye!
one of the silliest things I have read in a while, just goes to show how dumb the electorate can be.
Rudd is probably the smartest man we have had lead the country in a long time.
Hopefully Gillard will maintain the mining taxes which will give back to the Australian people what is ours in the first place instead of lining the pockets of fat cats here and abroad. It the short mindness of this poster that worries me..just another one sucked in by the media. :oops:
Rudd is a fool who has tried to 'buy' the votes of desperate taxpayers. He is not a leader - he just wants to be liked by everyone and as a consequence has no mind of his own.

Good Riddance.
Only a fool could even contemplate that :oops:

ace
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:not funny at all mate, seems you have a very distorted view on intelligence.
You are glad I don't have a clue???

Firemen may be heroic but they have never been famous for their intelligence.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
The Fireman wrote:not funny at all mate, seems you have a very distorted view on intelligence.
You are glad I don't have a clue???

Firemen may be heroic but they have never been famous for their intelligence.
Let's just hope it doesn't take up too many brain cells to have to save your sorry arse.

So what would you be famous for?

Finna
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

He's sent our country into decades of debt and now wants to F*** up our mining industry as a result.

Bye Bye!
one of the silliest things I have read in a while, just goes to show how dumb the electorate can be.
Hopefully Gillard will maintain the mining taxes which will give back to the Australian people what is ours in the first place instead of lining the pockets of fat cats here and abroad. It the short mindness of this poster that worries me..just another one sucked in by the media. :oops:
Rudd is a fool who has tried to 'buy' the votes of desperate taxpayers. He is not a leader - he just wants to be liked by everyone and as a consequence has no mind of his own.

Good Riddance.
Like it or not mate he aint got a clue how to manage an economy. Promises the world, delivers **** all and carries on like hes some sort of saviour.

Farewell Dudd and thanks for taking the lime light off the Saints!

GO SAINTS!

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.......
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

Bye Bye!

Good Riddance.
Like it or not mate he aint got a clue how to manage an economy. Promises the world, delivers **** all and carries on like hes some sort of saviour.

GO SAINTS!
what is wrong with our economy?

Finna
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

Bye Bye!

Good Riddance.

GO SAINTS!
Dude if you cant see what he has done and is continuing to do to our economy you're seriously missing something.

Just because we're not in Greece's position doesn't mean things are rosy. We are coming into interesting times globally and we need smart people who understand money and business to steer the ship right now.

He aint got a clue about this - he's just a try hard greenie and people pleaser. Refer: His start recruit Peter Garrett.

Have a look beneath the surface at the facts. You will learn something.

Mods, can we send this to the general forum. Its an interesting thread and could be fun to keep going but its not a saints thread anymore.

Oh When The Saints Go Marching In.......
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Finna wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

Bye Bye!

Good Riddance.

GO SAINTS!
Dude if you cant see what he has done and is continuing to do to our economy you're seriously missing something.

Just because we're not in Greece's position doesn't mean things are rosy. We are coming into interesting times globally and we need smart people who understand money and business to steer the ship right now.

He aint got a clue about this - he's just a try hard greenie and people pleaser. Refer: His start recruit Peter Garrett.

Have a look beneath the surface at the facts. You will learn something.

Mods, can we send this to the general forum. Its an interesting thread and could be fun to keep going but its not a saints thread anymore.
you didn't answer my question, what is wrong with our economy.
Our economy atm is the envy of the majority globally.
I'm always willing to learn so please enlighten me.
As far as Garrett is concerned all parties attempt to broaden their appeal, for eg the libs have a coalition

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

“Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.â€

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Amazing that SS have two famous posters who post under alliances.

RF-GT
The Fireman-Krudd

Bring back the Lockett era
markp
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:Amazing that SS have two famous posters who post under alliances.

RF-GT
The Fireman-Krudd
and Jonesy-forum fool ?

PS Appreciate the famous tag ;)

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
The Fireman wrote:

Bye Bye!
Very funny Fireman.

Glad you have no clue, hope a few others though see the light.
I saw the light even before the clown took office. Too bad the majority of voters didn't. Even now his own politcal party realizes he's "no good" and extremely unpopular after his leadership in rooting the country up. Now they've stabbed him in the back. GOOD! :lol:

The trouble with Rudd was he thought he was so much smarter than everyone else, and that reflected his opinion about others, that they were inferior! When despatching the chook, you always start with the head ;)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Can we keep politics off the footy forum?

Fair dinkum, People become deadset f***ing morons when talking about the topic.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

We're just rubbing in what we all knew ALL ALONG :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Saint4Eva
Club Player

rodgerfox wrote:Can we keep politics off the footy forum?

+1

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Can we keep politics off the footy forum?

Football?

jays
Club Player

about time saints off the front page

westy
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:[You'd prefer Abbot?

Does he actually have a policy yet?
Yes lets not rip off the mining Co to cover a portion of the money lost with our policy F*** ups and back flips bigger than seen after a goal in world cup soccer.
The poor mining companies, making massive profits out of our resources, and taking most of it overseas...they'll go broke the poor things.

Spare me please.

Do you really believe the scare campaign coming from these massive multi national companies...

If you belive that you'd believe anything.[/quote]

Mate give up.

5.2% unemployment

6% debt to GDP

BoT surplus

But these tory morons think the place has gone to rack and ruin.

Well dont take my word for it - go Read George Megalogenis from the Australian - not a bastion of left wing fundamentalism, about the myth of the Howard surplus ($20 mill that was already spent on middle class welfare in 2008).

Now they are on side with multinational robber barrons who are STEALING the property of every man, woman, and child in this country and taking the profits offshore.

Tell me tory morons how did the miners save us from the GFC when they wenting into depression (cut 15% of the workforce)?

How does it save us when it employs 1.6% of the total Australian workforce?

Why has the superannuation governing body slammed the miners for lying?
Why has the ASX warned the miners about misleading their shareholders?

Thank god for this govt. Kept us out of the GFC, but now with Abbott about to cut 46 billion from the budget, we will get a HUGE recsssion.

There is no doubt about it if he gets in. It is widely known that he is an economic moron and Joe Hockey is a lazy fat clown that makes Costello look like Friedman.

If that unhinged nutcase Abbott gets in, the unemployment rate will reach double figures.

See how happy you are when you are all on work for the dole.

Cabbages :roll:[/quote]

Rhubarb!

Go and talk to the blokes that have been laid-off since the super-duper profits tax was first mentioned and see how smart you are.

I'm livin' in a madhouse
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Mate give up.

5.2% unemployment

6% debt to GDP

BoT surplus

Well dont take my word for it - go Read George Megalogenis from the Australian - not a bastion of left wing fundamentalism, about the myth of the Howard surplus ($20 mill that was already spent on middle class welfare in 2008).

Now they are on side with multinational robber barrons who are STEALING the property of every man, woman, and child in this country and taking the profits offshore.

Tell me tory morons how did the miners save us from the GFC when they wenting into depression (cut 15% of the workforce)?

Thank god for this govt. Kept us out of the GFC, but now with Abbott about to cut 46 billion from the budget, we will get a HUGE recsssion.

There is no doubt about it if he gets in. It is widely known that he is an economic moron and Joe Hockey is a lazy fat clown that makes Costello look like Friedman.

If that unhinged nutcase Abbott gets in, the unemployment rate will reach double figures.

Cabbages :roll:
Keep flying the flag Joffa! :lol: :lol:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I can't believe there are people out there that think the Abbott government are a viable alternative. A policy free, sold out super zealot that can't seem to keep his mind on the job in an interview. Joe Hockey and Barnaby Joyce are like a comedy act.

K Rudd was human mogadon but at least he tried to stand up to a corporate bully and lost, America let the corporations run the show without regulation and look where they are now.

It is a sad day when corporations can pay to steer public sentiment away from a policy that even the IMF and the mining industry itself has said would be a better system, they just want to set their own tax rate.

A tax on profit is a better system for the mining cos. as it taxes profit not speculative royalties. It was a disgraceful way they went about it.

I would vote for Gillard over Abbott any-day, the Neocon governments like Tony Abbott's believe in free markets where no regulation exists on corporations. The rest of the world is paying for the policy and we are rushing to join in the reason for the crashes?

Political naivety is at an all time high and I am scared for our country when we jump on a series of populist sound grabs to elect our politicians.

People read the HUN and think we are in free fall and can't see the reality. We don't learn.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

headline in tomorrows Hun: GILLARD OUR NEW PM. RUDD BLAMES MILNE

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I can't believe there were people out there who thought Krudd was an option. But there are some silly people out there. Live and you learn 8)

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I can't believe there are people out there that think the Abbott government are a viable alternative. A policy free, sold out super zealot that can't seem to keep his mind on the job in an interview. Joe Hockey and Barnaby Joyce are like a comedy act.

K Rudd was human mogadon but at least he tried to stand up to a corporate bully and lost, America let the corporations run the show without regulation and look where they are now.

It is a sad day when corporations can pay to steer public sentiment away from a policy that even the IMF and the mining industry itself has said would be a better system, they just want to set their own tax rate.

A tax on profit is a better system for the mining cos. as it taxes profit not speculative royalties. It was a disgraceful way they went about it.

I would vote for Gillard over Abbott any-day, the Neocon governments like Tony Abbott's believe in free markets where no regulation exists on corporations. The rest of the world is paying for the policy and we are rushing to join in the reason for the crashes?

Political naivety is at an all time high and I am scared for our country when we jump on a series of populist sound grabs to elect our politicians.

People read the HUN and think we are in free fall and can't see the reality. We don't learn.

Dude you are clearly on the wrong board. Anyway, KRUDD is on the nose and Abbott is coming accross a lot better....and Politics in this country is up s*** creek so give Julia a go...My lovely fiance is wrapped as we spotted JG checking her out a couple of years ago down Collins St. It was a chick thing and very funny at the time....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik wrote:
We are one of the most taxed countries in the world
Actually we are one of the lowest taxed countries in the OCED, have a look at europe for higher taxes.

The mining industry has actually paid less in tax then 5 years ago. They strip jobs the minute the price of ore drops.

Yes the government has buggered up alot of the implementation of policy but some of these lies are so funny!!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Solar
Saintsational Legend

westy wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Leo.J wrote:[You'd prefer Abbot?

Does he actually have a policy yet?
Yes lets not rip off the mining Co to cover a portion of the money lost with our policy F*** ups and back flips bigger than seen after a goal in world cup soccer.
The poor mining companies, making massive profits out of our resources, and taking most of it overseas...they'll go broke the poor things.

Spare me please.

Do you really believe the scare campaign coming from these massive multi national companies...

If you belive that you'd believe anything.
Mate give up.

5.2% unemployment

6% debt to GDP

BoT surplus

Cabbages :roll:[/quote]

Rhubarb!

Go and talk to the blokes that have been laid-off since the super-duper profits tax was first mentioned and see how smart you are.[/quote]

Please tell me who has been laid-off? Some future projects have been shelved (some at the time that copper ore dropped) but it would be a stupid company that laid off workers on the premise of a tax that has not even been settled on. Review projects, yes, shelve future projects, perhaps, lay off works... mmmm no.

Some of the viws on here make the general forum look like a mensa party!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith